**DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**

• Also, the vendor donations don't necessarily have to be from national Jeep parts vendors. If anyone like, oh I dunno... @KnoxRents wanted to donate a couple hoodies or beanies to help promote their local business it wouldn't be the end of the world. If anyone owns or is friends with a local business owner you can get to donate something please ask! The club is still going to put a ton of money for this but every dollar we get donated saves us a dollar.

• Maybe one of those "cool hats" he's been sporting with Knox Rents embroidered on it. It could be a club fashion statement, like the pink thong.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• 1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    9. Kuntryboy816 +1 adult, maybe 2 kids (?)
    10.ForMud
    11. Spedly +1 adult and 1 child
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest
    22. Hagar the Horrible
    23. JKGirl
    24. 2000sahara
    25. Jcab
    26. Chief57 + 2
    27. Sandtostand
    28.03wranglertjgf

• 1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    10.ForMud
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest
    22. Hagar the Horrible
    23. JKGirl
    24. 2000sahara
    25. Jcab
    26. Chief57 + 2
    27. Sandtostand
    28. 03wranglertjgf
    29. Astape

• How about everyone bring a $10 gift and do a mass present open? ( too many people to do the stealing type )

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• This hopefully goes without saying but all 2016 members will need to sign up for a 2017 membership before the party. Do it now while the renewal discount is there. Still working on formalizing payment for the guests/kids and the menu. Similar buffet style to last year.

https://www.delawareja.com/for…ecome-a-member-of-deja%2F

• How much: Free for 2017 members so get your membership in as soon as they open up! We'll be feeding everyone buffet style. Cost for non-members is $20/pp. Kids are $10/each. There will be a cash bar. Payment for non-members will need to be completed by 12/20 with a final head count. If you are a member, sign up and do not show you will be responsible to cover your $20 meal cost (same as non-member). If you do not pay for your guests by 12/20 we will not be able to do anything to accommodate them. Sorry for taking a hard line on that but it has to be.

Payment method details will be updated. Looking into using eventbrite for tracking instead of just paypal.

So these prices are correct, you're just working on the payment method.. correct?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• 1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    10.ForMud
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest
    22. Hagar the Horrible
    23. JKGirl
    24. 2000sahara
    25. Jcab
    26. Chief57 + 2
    27. Sandtostand
    28. 03wranglertjgf
    29. Astape
    30. TheDarkSide +1
    31 JMack +1, maybe 2 kids

• I really don't need another thing to organize but if some people want to do that then rock on. Could be a good way to get rid of those socks you didn't want for xmas :)

Cool, Ill lead it...

We'll just keep this simple, if you choose to participate, bring a wrapped gift , of at least $10 value (cheap gifts will be booed and publicly shamed) When the time is right, gifts will be randomly distributed and everyone will open their gifts at the same time up front. Feel free to trade. Have fun with it and be creative. .

Keep this for adults only, (Jodie, what you are thinking is not what I mean !) If someone wants to, they can organize a kids gift exchange.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• The wife and I are in. Now to find the smallest $10.01 item. Ya know, negative attention is better than no attention!!

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Does anyone have a DJ-type speaker setup with a microphone? Hopefully microphone jack input (sorry iphone 7 users ;)) too.

Also, see my post below...it probably got buried on the last page. Need suggestions on stuff to give away and we need more vendors to beg for free stuff. I'm leaning towards not doing the Axial this year and just doing one grand prize...probably a winch. Thoughts?

• 1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    10.ForMud
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest
    22. Hagar the Horrible
    23. JKGirl
    24. 2000sahara
    25. Jcab
    26. Chief57 + 2
    27. Sandtostand
    28. 03wranglertjgf
    29. Astape
    30. TheDarkSide
    31. skeets682
    32.Blkrubi

• I actually like the wraith idea. With that being said, I have a winch. Maybe a gift card grand prize... From Quadratec or somewhere like that. Maybe let whoever wins, purchase what they may want. I think some good tow hooks as a door prize to me would work. Just saying Jeff. :)
    Cornhole boards, hi-lift jack, go-pro, lanterns, flashlights, DEJA tumblers, and sleeping bags are a few items I can rattle off. I know a few people, let me see what I can get them to donate. Don't know if it will be somewhat big ticket items or not, will keep everyone posted.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• You could also do a surf fishing pass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!