**DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**

• Just a thought....

Last year everyone got two tickets, one for the general drawing and one for the grand prize. Seems fair so when we do the winch drawing everyone has a chance even if they already won something. I think it might be fun, in an evil kind of way, if we did one ticket per person and the last person left gets the winch. It's definitely evil and bassackwards but would be amusing. Whatcha think?

I vote 2 tickets...

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• One other thing...as everyone probably knows there's some snow coming tomorrow. We're a Jeep club. Unless the American Legion can't open we're expecting to have the party. If anything changes we'll post here and on the facebook page. Be safe and smart driving home.

I have confirmed the Legion will be open no issues there :) I know the servers and have to be there early for set up etc so it will be a go! :beer:

• I vote 2 tickets...

If 1 ticket per person means there is 1 gift to leave with everyone who attends, and the last ticket holder gets the winch on top of the gift....... Evil and Bassackwards it is!!

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• If 1 ticket per person means there is 1 gift to leave with everyone who attends, and the last ticket holder gets the winch on top of the gift....... Evil and Bassackwards it is!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So when it gets down to the last 2 people you're either getting the best or worst thing on the table. Definitely evil. :)

• Lame question BECAUSE I KNOW SNOW IS NEVER A PROBLEM FOR JEEP PEOPLE, but will the party be canceled due to weather? The people operating the Hall may not be Jeep people.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• If it's a state emergency then I agree

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Unless there is an actual driving ban with state of emergency, nothing has changed and everything is still on including the no show fee.

If a state of emergency with a driving ban is implemented than we will need to cancel the party and no one is liable.

• In addition
    We'll base cancelation on the Smyrna area and will post here and on Facebook. If you are further south and a level 2 ban is in affect we can handle those on a case by case basis.

• CJ8 and I will likely be there a little before 6... save a little work for us. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Kathy is trying to get off so it may just be me.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i just drove Milford to Newark (and getting ready to head south again). Above the canal is barely wet on the roads. Rt 1 Dover and below was slow going 30-40mph. Allow extra time and take it slow, I'd rather see people late than get a call you need to be winched out of a ditch. The American legion is cooking food now and it's biz as usual. DEJA is getting charged for the planned head count so the expectation is everyone will be there.

• without having to be winched out of a ditch

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!