***New Assistant Trail Boss Announcement***

• Hello everyone,
    DEJA would like to take a minute to welcome Slowpoke aboard as our newest assistant trail boss. Jay stepped up to the plate and ran most if not all of the trail rides this summer and fall in an organized and safe manner.With the positive feedback from those who attended these trail rides along with the in depth post trail ride reports we decided that he should be recognized for his effort. Jay was asked about a week ago to take the title and he of course accepted it.
    Jay, Thanks again and congrats !

• Congratulations Jay! It's is well deserved! I enjoy following the old CJ for sure. I've seen you go through some pretty gnarly spots, and winch out a few times too. It is always a good time and so far nobody got hurt.

• Tipping my hat at ya!! The recent trail ride at AOAA was my first with the Rubi.... Have to say, I thought u did a great job and look for many more in the future.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Jay is unquestionably the best choice. :thumbup:

This entire past year, given the dedication he demostrated, I suspected/expected that he should be appointed. Had he not been, someone on the BOD would have been hearing from me.

I know of someone else who would have also liked an appointment, but my - uh, I mean his :whistling: - schedule between family stuff and home projects just wouldn't allow for as many trips as he would have liked. Oh well, maybe he can get it all sorted out next year. 8)

Congratulations to my good friend Jay, our (somewhat mostly) fearless leader.
    ::)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited 2 times, last by altierior ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!