**DEJA Free Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 5/20/17**

• Rausch posted on Facebook a while back that they drained the mud hole on Pole line. They reopened another mud pit on trail 15.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• More videos on the new black trail: Buster Stewart, Tim Davis, Keith Davis.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good times, thanks to everyone who came out! We had good day on the trails despite some less than stellar weather in the morning. We had Black Widow Etchings put together some custom pint glasses as giveaways for all members. Pics below, if you were there and didn't get one or were there and want another let me know. We planned for a few extra plus I think a couple people didn't grab theirs. Its hard to think of Jeep related giveaways that can be used by everyone, if you have ideas for next year (2018 JL Rubicon? :)) def let me know.

It started pretty hard around 5AM and continued in the morning, when we hit the trail it was misty and spitting here and there. My front ds is getting ready to asplode so I jumped in with the buggy crew. We went out the east side of the parking lot to the hill climbs where vtcivil99 trashed the inner splines on an axle flange putting him in 3 wheel drive. jkgravy10 and I ran back to the parking lot to grab a spare Warn lockout he had which fit just fine and lasted the rest of the day. We did Stairstep then jumped over to the west property to run Crawldaddy uphill. It's normally a bit wet but after the rain it was a mess. The wide section near the top was a challenge for even this group with people taking turns beating on their rigs with some eventually taking the bypass. vtcivil99 was last to come through and actually making it up the line he was trying while accidentally moving a dinner table sized rock behind him effectively closing the door on that line for anyone else. J1 to J2 to 17 to 11 to 16, did part of Otters, part of Rock Creek and the upper part of Death Trap (which apparently isn't as red as the other part), something that may have been the 19 black loop or may not have but definitely had RC arrow signs on it then the 19 red loop which was crazy. whypave was warming up his tires to try to get through one section and ended up starting a small fire in his rig which we put right out and were able to continue on. jkgravy10 ran me back to the parking lot so I could go get food and then met up with the guys on trail 5 where customcreationsllc rolled twice from what I heard. Back to the parking lot, broasted chicken and beers.

• For the Greens/Blues on Saturday:

I have uploaded all of the newbies video footage to my personal Google Drive temporarily and allowed access ONLY VIA THE LINK BELOW.

A couple of videos (Steve's mainly I believe) have orientation issues although it's better than nothing.

https://drive.google.com/open?…s2l2VttpIOaUttREtzYlVjSFk

Copy and paste the link to a browser address bar and that will take you to the files that you can then download at your discretion.

I will be removing the files after a few weeks probably.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Overall a GREAT TIME with the club and really hope we (Andy) didn't scare anybody away. Hope to see everyone again soon!

P.S. Trail Report: Started with a black, did some greens, some blues, 11/14/12C I think?, ended up in some forest somewhere and then went back to camp. Sarah hit a tree and Ed busted his fender. That's all the trail damage I think we experienced.

• More videos and some stills:

• Looks like I missed another great time! My goal is to make the next club ride at RC

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I think the Blue/Green Group had a great ride. We covered a lot of ground and had zero breakage, with only minor body damage to a couple rigs ( COUGH COUGH Time for tube fenders).

We started off the day running A to B with a left on C. This ran us down to the Pole line hill climb in front of trail 5. We ran pole line down to D and quickly jumped over to Blue trail 2. Then jumped off of Trail 2 back onto D just before Crawler ridge. We then followed D to E and took the short cut down the hill to the west property. We continued down power line to 10 B where we jumped on H back north to 11. We stopped for poser shots and lunch at big rocks. We then continued down 11 to Blue 14. We run this down to 13b where I continued on to see if it was something the group could handle ( Truth be known it was because a group of Jk's on 35's told me to turn around because my old CJ shouldn't go down there if they couldn't make it. So I ran 13b down to Otters turned around and came back). We then continued down Blue 14 back up to 11. Following 11 back towards big rocks we exited left onto Blue 12A and ran that into Blue 12B across J onto Blue 12C. We then ran H up to tower road and back down pole line and jumped off and ran the other end of Blue 2, down past frog hole made a right on Green B and a quick left on Blue 4 which ran us up the back side of yellow jacket where I was the loan solder to attempt and Conquer. Thanks Joe and Daniel. We then wrapped up the day running Green C back to Green A and out to the comp course for group pics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!