May 13th Blue Rocks Jeep night

• The game starts at 7:05pm so what do you think about meeting at the Christiana Mall Park & Ride at 5:00pm? Maybe plan to head out at 5:30pm? It shouldn't take more than 20-25 minutes to get there.

I was referring to the gates opening at 6. I did say event, I can see the confusion. Christiana mall Park and Ride would work for us, if it's not raining too bad.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Saturday's Game Postponed

Saturday's game between the Blue Rocks & Frederick has been POSTPONED due to inclement weather. The game will be made up as part of a doubleheader on Sunday, May 14 beginning at 1:05 PM. Tickets from Saturday's game may be exchanged for any regular season home game within one (1) calendar year, subject to availability. More »

Sorry Gang

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Well at least I don't need to put the top on the Jeep now. Is anyone still getting together?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The wife and I planned to eat at Border Cafe before the game. We are on our way there now

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• The event was for Jeeps for Joy, not just a DEJA event. Perhaps @Keith.eric or @turtle will know if there's another one planned. That said, I could be convinced to go if we did a group buy for seats on a regular game night... They have fireworks every Friday home game.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!