**2017 Beach Cornhole Tournament 8/26/17**

• Soooo it looks like we never created a thread until now. Ooops. I know several people have already committed to going and have campsites, just need to get some organization around teams and all that. Rules are double elimination (even though doing the brackets is a PITA). Overall winner takes home a sweet set of cornhole boards make by CK Carpentry (I'd give them a plug but @bmf24 sold out and moved to Michigan recently). I'll post pictures of the boards soon. Minimum one DEJA member per team, if there's two I suggest a fight to the death over who takes the boards home. No other entry fees besides being a DEJA member. If you're without a surf tag we'll find a way to get you on the sand. If attendance is high enough (don't ask me to quantify it now) we'll also do a random raffle to all members (playing in the tournament or not) for an RTIC cooler. We'll also need a few people to bring their boards so we can have multiple games running at once. Andy Bailey feel free to leave your crappy Miller Lite boards at home. :) All rules regarding actively surf fishing. etc must be followed.

Not an official DEJA member yet? Memberships are reduced to $24 for the rest of the calendar year, sign up here:
    How to: Become a member of DEJA

1. Stafford + 1

• 1. Stafford + 1
    2. Slimer + 1

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Going to try this again..... banking on being off a 7 day work week by then. Keep hope alive.. or something to that effect...

Also, I can bring our boards that we won at JFJ.

1. Stafford + 1
    2. Slimer + 1
    3. Kuntryboy816 +3

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• 1. Stafford + 1
    2. Slimer
    3. Kuntryboy816 +3
    4. Beachgirl +1
    5.Captain II + ????? (Ringer maybe)
    6. KnoxRents (AKA reigning champion) and guest
    7. Lisel and guest
    [/quote]

• :laughabove:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• What time is this happening? UD move in day for Elizabeth is the same day but in the morning.

1. Stafford + 1
    2. Slimer
    3. Kuntryboy816 +3
    4. Beachgirl +1
    5.Captain II + ????? (Ringer maybe)
    6. KnoxRents (AKA reigning champion) and someone with a strong back to carry you again
    7. Lisel and guest
    8.jc1121+ Clendaniel (maybe)
    9.Sandtostand

• I know there's a few other people who verbally committed so let's get the rest of the teams listed please.

Also, if anyone is taking a pickup or something else down that has room for the cornhole boards please let me know. I can strap them to the roof using my winchline like Billy but if we want them to survive the trip down rt 1 it would be better in a truck.

• I had planned on putting the beach gear on the hitch rack and then strapping the cornhole boards to the roof rack. If someone has another hitch rack, I have a front reciever as well and could haul another set of boards or maybe two sets down with me that way.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Count us out. Move in day will probably take all day and then there will be heavy drinking afterwards

Move in day is the worst! Espcially for girls. SO much extra "stuff".

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!