XJ Dana 30

• Looking for a Cherokee XJ High pinion dana 30 non disconnect axle, lemme know....

• I have a HP Dana 30 (casing ONLY) from XJ, I believe. It is totally cleaned and painted already to install the inner. I also have a set of ZJ front dual-piston brake calibers and knuckles ready to install onto Dana 30.

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

Edited 2 times, last by rockDAWG ().

• do you mean WJ knuckles? What year are the calipers from are they the akebonno or teves

• Yes, I believe they are WJ knuckles. The calibers are new OEM from the dealer. It was so long ago, I need to double check if you are interested.

My original intention was to replace my D30 (low pinion) for my 2000TJ and upgrade to HP with the big front brake, and 5.13 gearing. But time got the best of me, and never had a chance to switch over.

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

• PM sent i think, this site has changed a lot since last time i used it LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!