Jeeps for Joy Winter '17 Wish List Drive 12/9 @ Pike Creek Ruby Tuesday's

• DEJA has been a long time (15+ years!) supporter of Jeeps for Joy and we'd like to see another strong showing of members at this event to support them. This event raises items to help the Ronald McDonald House of DE support local families in need. There will be a fundraiser and ticket purchases for a variety of giveaways typically including a lot of Jeep related stuff and others as well. The items to donate to the Ronald McDonald house are listed below, following the event there will be a caravan to the RMDH in Wilmington to drop everything off. Food and drink (and heat) is available at the Ruby Tuesday's next door.

Details in the FB invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/1849829201931483/

List of donation stuff: https://rmhde.org/wish-list/

@turtle did I miss anything?

I'll be there...who else is going?

• Looks good!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• There's usually a convoy of southern Delawareans to this event. I'll suggest that we meet once again at the north Dover Wawa and be prepared (gassed up, coffeed up, sugared up, etc.) to roll at 10:30. CB radios tuned to Channel 4. Is there any interest in a southern convoy this year?

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• The countdown is on! Hope to see a good turnout.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Just 3 days away and counting!! I would hate to see other clubs outnumbering us seeing as how JFJ originated from DEJA in the first place! C'mon Ladies and Gents... let's make a great show of support!!! :thumbup:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• There are other jeep clubs? I didn't think clicking like on a fb group counted as joining a club. <Stafford runs and hides :)>

It’s the windshield decal that makes a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I'll check this thread again tonight, but thus far it appears that there's no interest in a southern convoy departing from the north Dover Wawa. If no convoy, Tess and I will participate and arrive by late morning.

Alas, I have no windshield decal or light bar. :(

• Looking at the weather report makes me think I should have made sure my wipers were going to work. Had some problems with them since putting the new windshield frame on.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• what snow where do you think we are Texas

Better buckle up bitches! It will be a cold one loitering in a parking lot today!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Despite the weather, it was a nice event....as usual. Hope the convoy afterward went well. I always enjoy seeing old friends, talking about Jeeps, and checking out all the cool mods. Plus, donating to such a worthy cause is a "feel good" for me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!