DEJA Meet N Greet - 3/24/18 3pm - Kirkwood Charcoal Pit

• Lifetime supply of grab handles to anyone who can finish the kitchen sink in less time than it takes me to run through the meeting agenda. Even if they don't finish in time everyone wins with a shorter meeting.

You have trouble keeping everyone's attention now. Good luck getting through the agenda with THAT going on.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• SIgnups:
    1. Stafford
    2. Kuntryboy816
    4. Baldchris
    5. Whatevah
    6. Jkgray10
    7. Slimer (providing things calm down by then)
    8. Chuckiethecat
    9. Jmack
    10.Shorebird

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Reminder that there will be a handful of windshield stickers available in 2 sizes and 5 colors. :) Black, white, silver, yellow and blue.

I'm looking forward to a milkshake!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• SIgnups:
    1. Stafford
    2. Kuntryboy816
    4. Baldchris
    5. Whatevah
    6. Jkgray10
    8. Chuckiethecat
    9. Jmack
    10.Shorebird
    11. dkirkley
    12. Tacklemom
    13. Yobob (he should be back in time)

• Jerry - Can you do stickers/decals in pink?

Not this month, but yes... Pink will be an option "soon". It's on my list for the next order.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• SIgnups:
    1. Stafford
    2. Kuntryboy816
    4. Baldchris
    5. Whatevah
    6. Jkgray10
    8. Chuckiethecat
    9. Jmack
    10.Shorebird
    11. dkirkley
    12. Tacklemom
    14. Sandtostand

• SIgnups:
    1. Stafford
    2. Kuntryboy816
    4. Baldchris
    5. Whatevah
    6. Jkgray10
    8. Chuckiethecat
    9. Jmack
    10. Shorebird
    11. dkirkley
    12. Tacklemom
    14. Sandtostand
    15. altierior

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I didn't get an exact head count, but I believe we had around 32 folks in attendance. A bunch of members and a few new folks... also had one forum member join as a full member. :up: Also had one long-time member attend his first meeting! Had several giveaways, including some gift cards and other items donated from Quadratec. Food service was a little lacking, but we were mingling around the room and not sitting at the tables, so I guess I can understand that being a hassle for the server.

Stay tuned for a post about a Poker Run event on May 12th. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!