**DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride - AOAA - 5/19/18**

• A couple people texted me asking if they should pay as well as above. That wasn't my intention, I just want people to show up for events they sign up for. If anyone wants to donate I won't stop you.

Passes will be raffled or donated at some point in the future.

Knives will be $12. I think we've got about 9 of them. I'll bring them to the next meeting (technically the fishing tournament in July). If anyone is in the Newark area and wants one before that txt or pm me. First come first served. 2.75" blade, the knife is a TF-848

This spring assisted open folding knife from TAC Force offers easy one handed deployment. Once open, the blade locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a 2.75-inch, 2.3 mm thick grey titanium straight edge stainless steel blade and grey stainless steel handle with titanium coating. Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. Measures 3.5 inches closed. TAC Force designs spring assist folding knives that offer the rapid deployment desired by EMTs, fire/rescue, and first responders. They're available in a wide range of styles -- from hunting to tactical and collectibles to fantasy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!