• Good evening! Excited to join this group of fellow Jeep owners and learn new things and explore trails etc. I have owned many Jeeps and now I own a 20 Wrangler Sport Unlimited. My first Wrangler was a 13 Wrangler Sport Unlimited.

• Welcome to DEJA. I hope you enjoy the club. Be sure to check out our FB pages. DEJA Facebook Group and Delaware Jeep Association. I've had quite a few myself, 89YJ, 99XJ, 93XJ, 02 WJ, 05LJ, and mt baby 81 Scrambler. Working on a restore.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Welcome to the group. Many of us are jeep addicts. I’m on my 7th wrangler (all styles from 82 and up) and a grand cherokee. See you around.

• Hello,

My son and I are new to the group. We recently purchased a 98’ wrangler. However, we are experiencing issues with the brakes. I believe the brake pads are fine, however, it seems the ratio of fluid and pressure is off. I’ve been informed the brakes may need to be bled. Does anyone have any suggestions of shops in which we could take it to? I’m in the Wilmington area. The jeep itself has been modified a lot so I’m a little nervous about taking it to just any shop. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Hello,

Glad I finally joined. I now have 2 Jeeps: 1995 YJ and a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I look forward to the group and events.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!