More ????? Wheel spacers

• I have 1.25" on the front and 2" in the rear to compensate for the narrower 8.8. If you buy quality spacers you shouldn't have any problems. They should be lug centric. Check pirate for spacers under the vendor section. Good deals. Stay away the cheap ebay ones.

• What does "lug centric" mean? :shrug:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• lug centric means all the weight of the tire is on the lug studs where hub centric has a centering lip to carry the weight of the tire on the center of the hub. Obviously hubcentric is more ideal as you would have to gernade your whole hub where in lug centric you only have to bust a stud or two to get in trouble. THat being said 95% of wheels in the aftermarket are lug centric and you do not see a great number of failures. A quality spacer is where it is at, you can find on occasion spacers for sale, I sold my spydertrax to quadna and then ran a set of performance wheel spacers, they were lug centric and I never once had trouble with them and I Beat the hell out of them. Just avoid ebay and pep-boys cheapies and you will be a-ok

q-tec sells spydertrax
    http://www.performancewheel.com/spacers.cfm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!