12/17 Trail Ride Report

• Michael,
    I don't have a diff skid yet. Tomken makes the tranfer case skid, and I got it from Quadratec. I had to drill 3 holes to put it on(2 in unibody and 1 in crossmember) 2 existing bolts were used as well 5 total.
    chuck

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

Yea that tree was ok to climb... I've been on much more unsturdy trees before. and yes, I'm chichum. haha. oh, that black jeep that was in the creek, I heard it was owned by a 85 year old woman... just what I heard.

Just replace your bad unibearing and shut up. :snowfight:

• already did! so what now? How about my rear break pads so I can get inspected since it was up in september? Wanna use that one?

haha

• Quote from "BlackRubi"

Junk

Mikes TJ? Agreed.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• Quote from "GhostDakota"

Mikes TJ? Agreed.

Dont think so, but at least my one vehicle runs..

• Quote from "99TJSahara"

Dont think so, but at least my one vehicle runs..

Hey my Dakota runs.. just no heat.. and my Cherokee.. it's sorta hard for it to work in mid engine swap, isn't it?

But yah.. a Jeep wouldn't be a Jeep if it ran without problems :)

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I finally got registered, and would like to thank you for letting me tag along on this ride. I know Paragon pretty well, and Andrew picked the perfect trails for the group considering the rigs and the conditions. I plan to ride with the club again soon.

Randy

"88 YJ Sahara (work in progress)
    "03 KJ (lift, armor, BFG AT T/A 245-70-16) wife's DD

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Quote from "shorebird"

I finally got registered, and would like to thank you for letting me tag along on this ride. I know Paragon pretty well, and Andrew picked the perfect trails for the group considering the rigs and the conditions. I plan to ride with the club again soon.

Randy

"88 YJ Sahara (work in progress)
    "03 KJ (lift, armor, BFG AT T/A 245-70-16) wife's DD

It was good meeting you. I'm glad things worked out.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!