Are you ready to step up to a Clayton Hard Arm kit?

• We have recently had a few customers and friends need/want some Clayton kits so we have become dealers. If you are in the market we are putting our first order together so contact me for a quote. You will be happy. :wavey:

• What are the benefits of the Clayton kit as apposed to the others? What is the pricing comparison?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

What are the benefits of the Clayton kit as apposed to the others? What is the pricing comparison?

-Beefy as heck...hold one of the arms and you'll see that. The only arguement you'll hear is the square vs. round tube arguement...whatever, mine look like a dog chewed on them and are straight as an arrow.

-No questions asked lifetime warranty...you bend it Clayton will replace it. One hell of alot better than RE's hit-or-miss service in this respect.

-Cheap joints...well, nice joints...just cheap to rebuild. Turtle and I both ran into a situation where we needed to rebuild joints on our setups (he had RK at the time) His was over $300 in parts to rebuild...mine was less than $100

• Zach will be putting my Clayton kit on the 6th of February, cant wait, my Jeep rides like sh!t with 6 inch coils on 4 inch short arms :doh: .

• Quote from "jeepartie"

they only do coils, so nothing as far as cj's go.

I was just asking out of curiosity. I get into the techy stuff and was curious of the differences/price trade off.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "rafartist"

Zach will be putting my Clayton kit on the 6th of February, cant wait, my Jeep rides like sh!t with 6 inch coils on 4 inch short arms :doh: .

you can check out the pile o tub while your there

• I saw it when he put my cage in. He told me what it was and with alot of imagination it started to come together in my head as what it had the potential to look like and as hard as I tried, it still looked like 2 pieces of boxed steel with some cross members welded on :rollsmile: . I'll have to check it out again when I am up there again. And before it was leaning up against the wall in the back, is that thing going to be rolling before I get there.? It looked big last time I was up there and its too damn cold to be putting my lift on outside in the driveway. With that and all Zachs junk, where will we work on mine? LOL.

• Quote from "zachv"

Hey, all that stuff is quality parts!!

zach doesnt even have anything outside.

the chasis doesnt take up much room, and it hardly even eats. you wont even notice it is there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!