Old Man Emu lift

• I have a 06 Rubicon, was wondering if anybody has an Old Man Emu 2.5" kit, likes, dislikes? Wanting that to put 32X11.5 MT/Rs on.

• love it ride it great, and it flexes great

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Cost's way too much IMO, paying for the name. All you need is spacers and longer shocks and as long as you get name brand shocks like, Rancho, Bilstein, Heckethorn, Skyjacker, RE, whatever, its just as good and a whole lot cheaper. And a couple of places make 2 inch springs, but I dont see a benefit.

• Go with something from RE and get the OME shocks.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

And a couple of places make 2 inch springs, but I dont see a benefit.

you are actually gaining more flex with longer springs

and yeah you can get a kit for less but trust me my springs have sagged very very little over the past 2 years and they are really smooth i have ridden in other jeeps and mine rides very close to stock before i put on 2in spacers, i want to go to the 4 in OME springs soon just because i liked the ride so much.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Yeah, I wasn't speaking from experience with the OME kit, I have never been in a Jeep with one, but when talking about flex on a 2 1/2 inch lift kit, I would think it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference unless you had some kind of heim joint or johnny joint on both ends. The shocks still only give you an inch more travel each way.

• Thanks for you input, I looked a little further into the RE kits. They seem a little more pricy, but alot of people have them and like them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!