another go at wrenchfest... Sat May 6th

• Ok.. well im looking at having another go at the cherokee this sat. I got the right parts thanx to the guys at Brandywine Auto on 202.
    So...
    around noon I will be replacing the front calipers... doing some minor body work... replacing the proportioning valve and lines... fixing the front left turn signal.. and maybe trimming some fenders...
    anyone is welcome to come who is able.. and ill prolly have some burgers corn on the cob and other stuff afterwards for your help...
    beverages provided upon request...
    Rob

• i know.. but i need to get this vehicle on the road.. its no fun living in the boonies and having no jeep... and car rentals are not cheap on the wallet....
    anyway.. any help would be greatly appriciated...

• spring fling is the 7th, not the 6th :)

I'd come up and give a hand, but I'll be at the rocket launch at the beach all day :(

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i have to work or id give a hand.

where are you living now. hit me up with a PM and let me know whats going on

• Sorry Rob I am in the middle of cutting down my rear or I would stop buy .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• thats cool. hows that going?
    dont worry.. there will be plenty of work to do on it.. im going to make it a trail pig by nextsummer...

• Rob give me a call if you need any help with anything i'm in Chadds Ford and have most tools needed to work on Jeeps. Send me a PM and i'll give you my cell #

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• so... how did it go? :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ill be posting pics of the work i got done with a write up soon..
    i got the brakes on.. and 2/3 of the way through the proportioning valve...
    is not quite there.. but closer..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!