Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Got XJ Alternator Tips?

altierior

Announcement ***Club Meeting 3/25/2017 in Dover @5pm***

just signed up and im lost

altierior

XJ part out in Newark De.

altierior

JKU parts for sale

Recent Activities

• altierior -

Replied to the thread Got XJ Alternator Tips?.

Quote from whatevah: “I'd suggest that you replace the alt-to-battery cable, even with a stock-spec alternator that should give an improvement given the age of the cable and likely-hood of serious corrosion. ” Doesn't corrosion occur only at the…
  • sandtostand -

Posted the thread ***Club Meeting 3/25/2017 in Dover @5pm***.

Thread
    There will be a club meeting on 3/25/2017 at 5pm at the Dover Grottos located at 1159 N Dupont HWY. ALL ARE WELCOME ! :beer:
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread just signed up and im lost.

Quote from altierior: “Quote from WILLYN: “Welcome, you can just follow Alterior, he drives one of those Cherokee Jeeps. ” Most of the time I drive one of those Cherokee Jeeps. Sometimes I just sit in the Cherokee driver seat while someone else's…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread just signed up and im lost.

Quote from WILLYN: “Welcome, you can just follow Alterior, he drives one of those Cherokee Jeeps. ” Most of the time I drive one of those Cherokee Jeeps. Sometimes I just sit in the Cherokee driver seat while someone else's Jeep provides the power,…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread For Sale XJ part out in Newark De..

Quote from jeffsjk: “Quote from altierior: “I might want the airbag. I'm not sure if mine works; I've never tested it. Clearly, that one functions as intended. ” Hey John, Both airbags deployed. ” I can see in the pics that they deployed. I…
  • SSilverhawk -

Posted the thread For Sale JKU parts for sale.

Thread
    For Sale....... all stock parts are from a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Front Skid plate...... more like the hard plastic "protective shroud" that connects under the stock front bumper and I believe I have all the push pins. $25.00 Rear tow hook…
  • jrostocki -

Posted the thread Free to good home - JK hood and tailgate black.

Thread
    Free to good home - JK hood and tailgate black Hood is perfect except for one small ding Tailgate needs some love Both are black of a 2012 JKU Located in Wilmington DE and you must take both jrostocki@msn.com 302 250 5541
  • quadna -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Neighbor and I ripped off the beat-to-pieces factory rear bumper from my JK and replaced it with a Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 bumper and drilled a hole to recess a 7-pin trailer harness in a safe location. Gained a few inches of clearance since the hitch is…
  • sandtostand -

Liked whatevah’s post in the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Like (Post)
    Neighbor and I ripped off the beat-to-pieces factory rear bumper from my JK and replaced it with a Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 bumper and drilled a hole to recess a 7-pin trailer harness in a safe location. Gained a few inches of clearance since the hitch is…