YJ 15" Steel wheel black

jace

WTB 4 black factory 18" rims for 2016 Cherokee

YJ tub no title or window frame

Erock

Recent Activities

• XJ318 -

Replied to the thread Firewood.

I have more firewood some is oak and some is Osage orange. It is all split . I can drop off some of the Osage orange that isn’t split
  • SimpleSimon -

Liked Erock’s post in the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

Like (Post)
    now we need to be aware of and sensitive to rusty genders....? this is becoming too much free bump
  • jace -

Replied to the thread Wanted YJ 15" Steel wheel black.

I have a factory spare (OEM steel, not black) from my YJ you can have. In Newark, DE. I'll PM you.
  • JKgray10 -

Posted the thread Wanted YJ 15" Steel wheel black.

Thread
    Any one have one YJ bolt pattern 15" steel wheel laying around similar to this one? My dad needs one for his spare.delawareja.com/forum/index.php…666edd5447954f6527d1fa329
  • wiseguy203 -

Posted the thread Wanted WTB 4 black factory 18" rims for 2016 Cherokee.

Thread
    I'm hoping maybe someone has upgraded their factory rims like the picture attached and no longer needs/wants the stock rims. I have stock,chrome rims I really can't stand. I'm not looking to upgrade to anything fancy, just to get rid of the chrome. Or if…
  • ballen0351 -

Like (Post)
    now we need to be aware of and sensitive to rusty genders....? this is becoming too much free bump
  • Slimer -

Like (Post)
  • Erock -

Replied to the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread YJ tub no title or window frame.

May want to put a location. Also, any photos can help spark interest
  • Slimer -

Liked Comesen’s post in the thread Frame repair sections.

Like (Post)
    I damaged my chassis last year and I didn't want to replace it completely so I found a used model like mine and cut the pieces that I needed to weld it to mine. It's not that bad of an idea to try fixing things on your own if it can really save you…