Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Woah, what happened? Hey, we just launched a major update to the forum and gallery. A bunch of things will be crazy and maybe some things out of wack. Please be patient, and post in the "DEJA Website & Other Things Internet" forum if you have any issues, or send a private message (now called "Conversation") to "whatevah", the forum admin.

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sticky What have you done to your Jeep today?

altierior

***TRAIL RIDE*** DeJA Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Saturday October 1 All Welcome!

altierior

Geocaching

whatevah

Quadratec 11th annual tent sale is Oct 8th

Imarammr

Emissions Help

wwch99tj

Recent Activities

• altierior -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Assessed the Big Dogs breakage. I destroyed he power steering box bracket (cast aluminum - WTF?), and the bolts sheared off. I expected that there would be collateral damage. I was right. 20160927_101240.jpg 20160927_101302.jpg So, yeah.
  • I'm out. XJ steering repairs ongoing.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Liked wwch99tj’s post in the thread Emissions Help.

Like (Post)
    I have trucklites and the inspector in Dover didn't like them... he made me pull up to the door and checked the aim and such. He passed me but didn't like the amount of light they throw to the sides Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread Geocaching.

I've just done a few quick micro caches in the area near work and home, playing with different ways of loading the caches onto the GPS. I renewed my premium membership, so I can do bulk queries. The geocaches that I found, I could have done with just…
  • Quote from daddanelena: “how many going up saturday ?? ” At least Tim Stewart and me, and a whole bunch tentative.
  • Imarammr -

Replied to the thread Quadratec 11th annual tent sale is Oct 8th.

Copy that. Look forward to meeting you. :thumbsup:
  • mellowyellow -

Replied to the thread Geocaching.

i tried to find one recently in white clay....it's been a while since ive logged one. Poor cell connection (and planning from not downloading it first) i gave up. Had my son with me, and it was getting late so we turned back. Ill get back to it one…
  • Quote from daddanelena: “how many going up saturday ?? ” At least Tim Stewart and me, and a whole bunch tentative.
  • wwch99tj -

Replied to the thread Emissions Help.

I have trucklites and the inspector in Dover didn't like them... he made me pull up to the door and checked the aim and such. He passed me but didn't like the amount of light they throw to the sides Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk