Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Woah, what happened? Hey, we just launched a major update to the forum and gallery. A bunch of things will be crazy and maybe some things out of wack. Please be patient, and post in the "DEJA Website & Other Things Internet" forum if you have any issues, or send a private message (now called "Conversation") to "whatevah", the forum admin.

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Emissions Help

Kuntryboy816

Geocaching

whatevah

Toro self propelled bagger - push mower. Needs minor repair

Kuntryboy816

***TRAIL RIDE*** DeJA Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Saturday October 1 All Welcome!

Meeper

yj steering column

jeepman

Recent Activities

• Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Emissions Help.

During the very first inspection, they didn't miss it, they passed it after I had asked for a supervisor to check them. The fact that they won't pass them isn't what I'm upset about. It's the fact that they should have been a non-issue during…
  • quadna -

Wrote a comment on whatevah’s wall.

Wall Comment
    More amazingly, that little squigly river about another 10 miles east......is the Mighty Mississippi :) It originates a little north of right there and when it crosses highway 200 it is narrow enough that you can hit the other side with a rock if you skip…
  • quadna -

Wrote a comment on whatevah’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Look about 10 miles east of Hill City:
    geocaching.com/map/default.asp…46.981005,-93.432683&z=14
  • whatevah -

Dude, those lights won't pass inspection in any state. You should be happy they missed it before, not upset they noticed it this time.
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread Geocaching.

that's impressive! I'll have to look that up. :)
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Does Sharpie count? :saint: No, I'm pretty sure they do not but the DOT legality was a question that I posed to him asking how he "knew" they were illegal just upon his general knowledge of all things headlight related. Just becasue he couldn't necessarily…
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Liked shadyluke’s post in the thread Emissions Help.

Like (Post)
    So your lights do have a DOT marking on them?
  • shadyluke -

So your lights do have a DOT marking on them?
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Toro self propelled bagger - push mower. Needs minor repair.

x2... I'd be interested if the price is right.
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Commented on the image driveshaft.

Comment (Image)
    Holy exhaust clamps Deyman! :)