Posts by Kpres419

I have a Rampage frame less soft top for an LJ. It's in pretty good shape. The back window zipper is missing a couple teeth but other than that it's good. We replaced it with a trextop nx a few weeks ago so it's rolled up In the shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at B&H auto salvage yesterday and a kid behind the counter told me he has a 95 YJ for sale. 4.0 5 speed for $500. I think he said it has around 130k on it. The frame is rotted out but the engine runs. I have his number if you're interested

Installed CJ parking lights in the grill and a set of 3/4" led lights in the fenders for extra blinkers because the bumper bar kinda blocks the cj lights. Was able to finally take it for a long ride last weekend. Man this thing needs gears BAD. 3.07's are terrible. Don't want to re gear until I find a 44 to swap in the rear

Lol. I really haven't driven it more than around the block a few times. I'm planning on going to get tags Sat morning. I want to take it to the membership trail ride on the 18th but I'm a little leary about driving it way up there.

Degreased everything and blasted all the rust out of the frame last weekend getting ready to paint and fluid film the inside frame. Replaced the windshield frame and mounted all the stuff on the inner fenders too. Looks alot different from the pile I bought last year.

I was just going by their website. I haven't even looked under my jeep yet to know what the difference would be. I have a huge pile of parts in my shed waiting to go on. It's been to cold to be working outside.

I put a Rockford Fasgate 8" powered sub in my dad's LJ over the summer. We picked it up at sound of tri state for under $200. It's small and has an amazing sound. I mounted it on the right side of the back cargo area and it doesn't take up too much space. I can look for the box later and give you the model number if you want it.

I looked through the instructions real quick before leaving this morning and there is only 4 riv nuts included and they say they’re optional. It says I can drill a 1” hole on the tub side to tighten the lock nuts and just put a rubber plug in the hole. I was thinking they were all rivnuts

I would deff not line the inside of the rears or any surface that will touch OE paint, you want them to sit flush and seal all the holes up

I am probably just going to prime them real good and after I fit everything paint them all with a Matte finish spray paint I used on my van bumpers a while ago. Should I just prime the back side or would I be better off top coating the backs also.

No not yet. I still have some other stuff I want to get done before I install everything. And it’s a little cold outside for me. Trying to decide now if I’m gonna buy a rivnut tool or just make one with a bolt like I’ve seen on YouTube. I have quite a few to install so I am leaning towards a tool. I don’t mind paying for the right tool to make a job go smoother