Posts by paroxysym

I’m selling a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited with 138k (bought it with roughly 132k) on it. You can see the original window sticker for all options and stock features of the Jeep. I’ve only owned it for roughly 6 months, but unfortunately due to my work commute almost tripling its in my best interest to sell.

I’ve had the following items replaced due to failure since taking ownership:

• O2 sensors(NTK)
    • Battery and cables
    • AC recharged
    • Coolant flushed
    • Thermostat
    • Axle/tranny/tcase fluids
    • Front brakes
    • Stub shafts (Mopar)
    • Front ABS sensors(Wells)
    • Front axle u-joints (Dana/Spicer)
    • Rear wiper motor
    • Front/rear suspension bushings(Moog)
    • Rear hatch struts(Strongarm)
    • Tune up
    • Motor mounts (Brown Dog, rubber)
    • Trans mount (Mopar)
    • rebuilt front/rear driveshafts (Spicer components)

I’ve installed the following mods since ownership:

• OME 3.5” with OME shocks
    • OME steering stabilizer
    • Rusty’s lower control arms
    • Rusty’s adjustable trackbar
    • ARB headlight harness
    • IPF headlight housings w/philips 120 bulbs
    • 16” Jeep Moab’s w/matching spare rim
    • 245/75 Duratracs (less than 7k on the tires)
    • JCR center console bracket
    • JCR rear storage holder
    • JCR center console latch
    • 1factory production headunit w/AUX port
    • Magnaflow 18” muffler w/2.5” out the back
    • Jeep KL badges
    • Weathertech front and rear mats
    • Brand new headliner

Overall the Jeep has an OEM+ feel to it, the radio I installed is simply a factory unit with an added AUX port done professionally. I’ve driven this Jeep daily to and from work(45mi round trip) and has been the primary family hauler for trips. She’s made it down the ocean and back a couple times- no problem. She’s very reliable, and for being 17 years old I’d say very clean. The body is straight- no dents or noticeable dings, paints not bad for 17 years old either. I had it detailed the first weekend in Dec of 2017. I’m asking $6500 for her as she sits.

I’m selling a set of 5 16” Jeep Icon wheels with 225/70 Firestone LE2s mounted on them. Tires are practically new, rim will definitely clean up nice- I have a crappy pair of pads on the front of the XJ right now. Bolt pattern is 5x4.5, tire size is 225/70r16(28x9). I’m asking $400/BO. I will ask for your factory spare steel wheel/tire in trade as well, as im selling my matching full size spare with the set of 4. Located in Baltimore, Md but could meet half way if interetsed

BUMP, dropped to $5500. recently had the tranny serviced(all new fluids, mopar filters), drivers side seat cover(leather) replaced with a mopar cover($415), tires have been replaced with brand new Yokohama g015s. still have the BFG KO2s, that will include for the right price- yes TWO sets of tires

im selling a set of 4 BFG KO2s, size 255/75r17. ive ran these on my jeep wk(grand Cherokee) for 10k, rotated and balance checked every 5k. no patches, no punctures- still have the paperwork from when they were purchased 2/2017. asking $650/BO for them, located in Baltimore, will meet possibly.

throwing a feeler out there- looking to sell my 2007.5 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7, quadratec II, 5spd 545RFE(transgo HD shift kit installed) with 190k on the clock. Factory options include:
    - remote start
    - power windows/locks/mirrors
    - dual power seat
    - heated leather seats
    - sliding sunroof
    - roof rack
    - tow pkg

Mods installed:
    - OME MD springs
    - Bilstein 4600 struts
    - Bilstein 5100 rear shocks
    - Rustys strut spacer
    - JBA upper control arms
    - JBA front skid
    - JBA engine skid(not installed, but will include)
    - Rustys rear adj trackbar
    - Superchips tuner
    - Fastman throttle body
    - Magnaflow exhaust
    - Transgo HD shift kit
    - G2 diff guard
    - Kolak headlight harness
    - SRT front swaybar
    - SRT grille
    - SRT pedals
    - SRT shifter
    - SRT pedals
    - Rugged ridge floor liners
    - VOSLA HIR bulbs
    - rear addco 7/8" swaybar (took it off but will include)

The jeep sits around 3" or so of lift and drives and handles amazing. I have replaced a lot of parts on this thing- all 4 rear control arms, front lower control arms, CV shafts, water pump, etc. I have a full word document outlining parts installed as well as the mileage they were installed at. she is a very reliable ride, even for the mileage she is at. she does have 255/75 BFG KO2 with less than 10k on them, mounted on JK Hard Rock wheels- im not 100% sure these will go with her. Im asking $6500/BO, may seem high but for the amount of new parts and how solid a rig she is I consider it a decent price. please feel free to email me at mikebax85@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to see any other pics than the one provided.