Posts by paroxysym

selling a set of 5 JK Sahara rims and tires. 4 of the rims have bridgestone dueler H/T II's and the spare is a brand new dueler A/T. ive had these rims for approx 2 years on my WK, no wheeling all highway. tires have around 30k on them, prob have a few thousand mile more or so on them. looking for $350/BO for all 5. located in baltimore, md.

I have 5 1" 5x5 wheel spacers for sale. I think I prefer my 1/4" plus the lady doesn't like the idea of spacers. They are made by European Precision Motorwerks. $125+ shipping. Located in Baltimore.

I forgot to mention it has factory remote start. In the past 60k I have replaced: all 4 rotors, all transmission lines, brakes, muffler, battery, EVIC strip, as well as taken care of any TSBs and replaced all fluids

REALLY like this, looking for something exactly like this to replace my WK when i sell it.

any issues with the head? did you replace the speedo gear when you upped the tire size?

[size=3]Time has come to put my Grand Cherokee up for sale, I am wanting to get back into a Cherokee. So for sale is my 2007 Grand Cherokee Laredo equipped with the following:[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]4.7 V8[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Quadratrac II[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]3.73 gears[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Heated seats[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Factory 2 tone leather[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Power windows/locks[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Moonroof[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Tow package[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Mp3/CD/Sat ready[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Boston acoustic sound system[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]OEM slush mats[/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]Mods that will be included in the sale:[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]OEM front skid[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]OEM cargo cover[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]XK OEM chrome shift[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]32” JK Sahara wheels with matching spare[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]¼” wheel spacers[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Superchips tuner[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Fastman throttle body[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Magnaflow exhaust[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]OEM front/rear tow hooks[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]AIRRAM powerwire[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Sonnax trans pressure module (uninstalled)[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]SRT front swaybar[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Addco rear swaybar[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Energy greasable bushings[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Bilstein front shocks[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]Daystar budget boost[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]½” rear spacer (uninstalled)[/size]
    [size=3]-[/size] [size=3]XK Hemi/tow package front and rear coils (uninstalled)[/size]
    [size=3]Any questions let me know. Everything listed above will be included on and in the jeep. I AM ASKING $11K, or BEST OFFER. [/size]

im selling 5 255/75 bfg mts off a 2012 JKU- 4 of the tires have 35k on them and the spare has 0 miles on them. im located in baltimore, md and im looking to get $250/BO on these. im willing to travel alittle to deliver these. if youre interested in pics email me at mikebax85@yahoo.com or pm me your cell and ill send you some pics.

thanks.