Posts by paroxysym

Boxed up and ready to go. Just uninstalled it and i don't have the oiled filter anymore, but the dry-flow is only a couple months old. Looking for $225 shipped

installed:

looking to sell my AFE Stage II intake for a 4.7 WK or XK. i ave had it for roughly 3 months. i have purchased the dry-flow filter for it, as well as a black pre-wrap for it. it will come with th dry-flow filter as well as the oiled filter. im looking for $250/bo shipped.

i currently have 4 moabs that have been plasti-dipped black for sale. they come with TPMS sensors from my 07 WK, which will work with 05-07 WKs/XKs and 07 JKs. these will also bolt up to a WJ. i also have a steel rim that has the same size tire on them as the 4 moabs.

the tires on the moabs are 255/75r17 goodyear silent armors. they have 30k on them and have been balanced and rotated every 5k and have plenty of life in them. 1 of them needs to be replaced however, as a i have a slash in the sidewall that is not repairable.

i am looking to get $300 or best off, so please make an offer. PM me or email me at mikebax85@yahoo.com __________________

im selling a set of OME HD coils for a WK as well as rear OME shocks. very low miles on these parts, i had all intentions of installing them but am going another route. im just trying to recover what i bought the parts for, $450

most say these coils are good for 3" of lift.

im located in baltimore, md and am willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance for these. outside of my reasonable distance and ill have to up the price a tad. i will be at the york jeep show in july and can bring them there if you planned on attending.

if my pms are full, email me at mikebax85@yahoo.com

nice! ill keep checking back.

also FYI commander is sold out of rooms or are limited to rooms with double beds in them- at least thats what the website is showing.

ill mostlikely be staying at the princess royale LOL :spinrhead:

i plan on booking my room this weekend. i planned on going down last year for a couple days but it was rained out. so this year i plan on going down for the wh ole weekend and enjoying myself. im looking forward to the cruise on the beach as well as the ESJA land tour. this year is definitely looking bigger than last year with the crab feast and other events that werent on the agenda last year. should be a good time.

hope the turn outs good.

i bought a lift for my xj, well should i say i bought half the lift. i bought their 3" coils and leafs cause everything i have read has said they havent sagged and can take some abuse. plus the stance was nice. i did not buy their shocks cause i keep reading they suck and are harsh as hell. i have yet to install the leafs/coils on my xj, but from what i have been reading ill be happyw ith the results.