Posts by Lookin2Mud

It's cool. I couldn't find an accurate price online. I'm really flexible on the price but honestly didn't know where to start. Had it running the last two days. Came into work this morning and she's holding steady at 35.

Wow haven't posted on here in years finally remembered my password!

Trying to unload my Edgestar 43qt fridge locally instead of shipping. Great for the beach or camping... no more soggy sammich's! Used it three times in the past year, hold's steady for 10 hours on the beach without killing the battery. Range for -8 to 54 degrees. One dimple in the lid. Comes with the 12v cord and the 110 plug. Retail I'm not sure what these things are up to. Currently plugged in at work to see that its still in working order. I'll try and get pics off my phone up tonight. $425obo I am flexible and willing to travel. 302-420-6517. Thanks!

I ran into a problem similar to this when I owned my '99. Result was a CSF three core radiator and 160 thermostat. The 160 was to low and my gas mileage dramatically decreased so I later put in a 180. Regardless of what I did it always ran around 200. Check you electric fans and make sure they're still functioning properly, but a couple bottle of simple green and soak the motor and/or cooling system down.

Headin' out early Sunday morning. High tide is at 10:17 and rumor has it the strippers are biting off the rocks at the Inlet. I'll be at the Old Inlet by 6:00 and out all day. We're starting on the rocks and moving towards 3 R's by high tide. Look for a red Tacoma on 32's with a cap.

i hope you are not implying that a neon or civic is a go fast vehicle. they are the car for the 16 year old with no money who wants a race car and all they have is their parents P.O.S. front wheel drive will never be a go fast car.

For the amount of dough most of the people on this board have invested into their Jeeps, a Civic, Neon, GTi, hell a Saturn could easily become a go fast vehicle. The mature, high school graduate people who own imports are just as dedicated to their vehicle as Jeep owners are. Hence why I said, different strokes for different folks. Why do people buy Jeeps? Lift em'? Sadly to admit, but I say over half the Jeep owners who have "modified" their vehicles will never actually want to/ get to witness their vehicles capability. Import guru's...same deal.

Different strokes for different folks. If he wants speed, he bought the wrong vehicle (obviously). Sell the Jeep now before he really goes broke blowing the rear out from dumping the clutch and buy an Neon or Civic. Not a go-fast vehicle by far.

Call Brandywine Dodge at 995-6605. It's their parts department. They should be able to tell you once they get a vin. If not check the tag on the diff and run the code. Otherwise, start counting some teeth...

BWW on Limestone Road doesn't have much parking but the one on Rt. 40 has the lot off to side in Sunset Station for additional parking. Stewarts on Rt. 40... It's right off Rt. 1, has the parking, most everyone has been there before... Hell, I pretty much live out of there during the week. P.S- I tried getting in last Thursday for the cheap wings and it was packed!