Posts by bmf24

I joined in late 02 or early 03, not sure. I read about Steves accident on Pirate.
    I wheeled my full size one year old pick up truck at Steves benefit ride at paragon. I was at the first weekend our club was at Rausch Creek (2nd weekend they were open). I think i was at the first canal cleanup, it may have been the 2nd, not sure.

I have made many great friends from the club, and my best friends i met thru the club or thru friends of the club. I had 2 roomates i met thru the club. I had a job for over 8 years with some one from this club. I honselty think if it werent for this club i would have gotten bored with DE back in 04 and moved back to MI.

So why do i stay hanging around this club, even though i dont have a jeep anymore?

Yea not impressesed at all with the rest of the jeep. All he really did was swap a motor. The steering and suspension need a LOT of work to handle the motor. To be honest not sure i would drive it around the block.

Hater.

theres a pawn shop on kirkwood that i pass all the time and i always see a bunch of bikes out front. not sure if you will see a 29er out there but buts worth a look.

alright, cool. i will make a big pot of home made mac n cheese so others cab grab some, i am doing the burger and dogs thing also. i will see what else i can figure out to bring.

i have a friends that lives on that road, i see that thing sitting there all the time.
    Its tempting to make a trail rig out of but i want something i can drive on the street and a 5 is pretty short for a good trail rig. hmm.

I have nothing to add other than i have had trucks with both in the bed and both seemed fine. The rhino did seem to fade a bit more than the linex i have now, but i also have a tanoe cover on this truck so its not much of a fair comparison.
    That red tub looks sharp with the liner in the inside.

There's tons if great units and some can take an sd card so you can load that up also. Check amazon, you can get a pioneer or kenwood for around $100 that does pretty well. I put a pioneer unit in my travel trailer last winter and it was pretty inexpensive. Blutooth, aux port, ect.

If u are serious i know of an unifished abulance rv project. Its a ford superduty 450 van with box. They have a 24v cummins and 6spd trans for it. A bunch of other stuff comes with but there is a serious amount of work that needs to be done to finish.

Hmmm.