Posts by roughcountry95

not sure if u were looking to buy one, but my friend just got a new lift he has a 97 wrangler and he has a 2.5" old man emu lift hes getting ready to sell, everything for about 400, might even go lower, let me know if ur interested.

i am looking for the best kind of rack or just best thing to get to hold snowboards on the roof of a tj, i saw a few racks, but they didnt look like they were capable of holding a snowboard. i need to find someone asap so i can get a hold of it for the snowboard season, if anyone can help me out with some info i would appreciate it.

well i want to take it off road sometime soon, probably by the end of this month ill have a 3.5" RE lift on it with about 34's or 35's, depending on what fits, and i will definately get some pics of it and post them up. well im trying to work out my schedule so i can start making it to the meetings and everything so i can become a full member.

well yesterday i decided to go all out and spend the money on a 2005 wrangler, i got a great deal on it, its got the posi rear and the 3.73 gears in it with the in like 6, 6 speed manual trans, its a pretty nice jeep, just thought id let everyone know.

i decided that my 4 banger yj is not powerful enough, so me and my stepdad have decided its time to do a v8 transfer to give it more power. my stepdad brought up the idea of using holly fuel injection kit to keep everything cleaner, and so that everything is done right, anyone have any objections against using the holly fuel injection kit?

BRYAN