Posts by jace

Looking at upgrading from tenting and getting a small, used pop-up. Must be able to be towed by Jeep (so must be under 2,000lbs), and must have A/C. Those are my only requirements. I keep an eye on RVtrader.com and craigslist, but figured I'd post here in case anyone knows of anyone selling, please PM me. Have cash in hand and ready to buy.
    Thanks!

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]1999 Corvette[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Targa Top (Removeable painted hard top)[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]6-speed[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]92,xxx miles[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Tastefully modified with K&N Cold Air Intake, Hurst short-throw shifter, and Borla exhaust system.Interior lights have been upgraded to blue LED's. A/C blows cold, with dual-climate control. Dual power seats. 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport run flat tires installed this July (these are THE BEST run flat tires for a Corvette - over $1,300 spent). New battery this past May. Factory Bose stereo/speakers with upgraded Kenwood CD/MP3/USB/Bluetooth head unit. Original Bose factory head unit and CD changer is included. Tagged and inspected in Delaware with clean title in hand[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]The only issues with the car are:[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- 2 front tire pressure monitor batteries need to be replaced. This does not affect driveability at all, you just don't get tire pressure information for the 2 front tires. My local tire shop will replace and reprogram these for just under $200. I plan to have these replaced on my next freely available weekend.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- Small rip in center console armrest lid (pictured).[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- ABS/Traction Control System light is on. This is apparently a common C5 problem. Does not affect driveability at all. I am hoping this is just a sensor, and may have this resolved prior to sale.[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]NADA clean retail value of this car is over $15,000. I am asking $11,80, and I am firm on this price, so please do not ask if I will take less. Selling the car due to an upcoming new car purchase. The car is a fair-weather driver, garaged, adult-owned, with full maintenance records, no dings, and the paint quality in the pictures speaks for itself. A few minor scuffs on the airdam that you can only see if you look underneath, as to be expected.I am available most week nights after 5pm, and most weekends.

[/size]
    [/color][size=78%]

[/size]

I bought a replacement top for my DD Chrysler Sebring, and after watching some videos and reading through some forums, I think I might leave this job to the professionals. Can anyone recommend a good upholstery shop or someone that specializes in convertible tops? I've had work done on my Jeep's top by "the trim shop" in Newark off 72, but he won't touch it. New Castle Upholstery quoted me $700 for the labor. Looking for other options/recommendations.
    Thanks!

[color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=14px]Cabo Wabo promotional guitar and framed poster in excellent condition. Guitar is non-functional and has mounting brackets on the back so it can be mounted to a wall. Looks to have real pickups, bridge, and strings so would just need have an input jack installed and wired if you wanted to convert. These go for ~$400 on ebay. Would make a great addition to any man cave or for any Cabo collector or Sammy fan. Located in Newark, DE. Asking $150.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][/size][/color]

Kegerator has been in my basement unused since I converted my garage fridge, so it's time to go. Single tap, comes with small CO2 tank, and keg tap. Could use a dusting. Asking $120. Located in Newark, DE.

Is the track bar front or rear? adjustable or fixed? The bushings are shot in mine, the mounting hole is wallowing out, and it's pretty beat up. If it's for the rear, I could definitely use it.
    I'd also take the come along too, if deadfeat doesn't.

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]2009 Yamaha FZ1 converted to streetfighter. [/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]1[/size][/color][size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]5,5xx miles[/color][/size]
    [size=1.35em]Asking $5200
    [/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Needs nothing - fast and fun to ride.[/color][/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Fresh oil change and new battery this spring[/color][/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Coffman exhaust, LED turn signals, speed triple style headlights, etc...[/color][/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Tagged and inspected in Delaware for 2 years.[/color][/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Black tag will come with bike if sold to a DE resident.[/color][/size]
    [size=medium][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Have several other sets of mirrors, turn signals, etc that will come with it. Clean title in hand.[/color][/size]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Located in Newark, DE
    Also have a Joe Rocket jacket ($330) that can be had for $100 if interested.

[/size][/color]