Posts by nirvanarules1

haha that was probably me was there a small light bar on the bumper and black hardtop? ohh and i am not a member will be once 08 hits us though and sorry that i missed you i wave to anyone with a del jeep sticker even though i am not a mem

Yep I agree! I just replaced my 2.5L with a 5.9L ;D

well i am guessing you have a 360 in it then by the litre of the engine right?

yea bud dont get a 4 banger not alot of power i test drove a 4 banger auto and it was like wow that guy on the bicycle just passed me, bottom line go with a 6 i got the 4.2 litre thats was bored .30 over and stroked to a 4.6l and it has plenty of power(beat a drodge ram hemi in a race once)

wait yjs dont have 3rd taillights so how can they get you for that?

im surprised you give up so quickley... i have had many problums with my rebuild... but you fix them and eventualy it will stop.. i hope... i have never met anyone who would just willing to replace an entire engine becuase of a few seals... i know their a pain to change... and no oil pressure is serious.... becuase your motor will blow up if your oil pump fails like mine... but hell nothing is ever easy... besided the problum is proubly alot simpler that it seems... and if its as bad as you think "or you need to pull the cam" that means get a new more agressive one... :up: well good luck

well the thing is my friend just bought his jeep and it never went through an inspection at the nucar on rt 13, so my friend is pissed off that he just bought it and the beaing are shot.So anyway he didnt just give up cause he aint fixing it the dealership is gonna and they called a guy who said that this has happened a few timnes and the easiest way to fix is drop a new 4.0 in it and the dealership will have to do it not my friend so its up to them

well i am gonna put my 2 cents in this is happening to my friends 01 tj and guess what the problem is. Well his crankshaft bearing are shot and at idle its letting oil seep though and not getting any pressure but once you give it gas it builds up a little so the answer to fixing this is drop a new engine or rebuild it but its honestly easier to steer towards new engine but thats my 2 cents and even slimer said same thing worn engine

dude go to autozone i bought a new soloenoid for 10 bucks not to long ago from them like a month but they have to order them i went to the one on rt 13 o and the reason why its so hard to find parts is the manufacturer doesnt make any you gotta find aftermarket ones and thats hard too and its harder to find 87 cause it was the last year amc built jeeps then 88 chrysler starting building them i always see 88 to 95 but dude i found that most 87 parts fit 88 so if they say 87,89-95 get the part like my end cap for my t/case i bought from Q/tech was 88-95 but i looked at it and knew it would fit and i bought it and it did so take the chance and if it dont fit take it back my 2 cents