Posts by TheDarkSide

Our official club trail ride for the month of November 2021 was scheduled for the 28th at Rausch Creek. A group of guys have decided to go up on the 20th to AOAA instead. Is anyone interested in heading up on the 20th and making this the club ride?

Open to all levels, members and non-members. Sign up now and say what trails you want to do: Green, Blue, Black, or Red. Go to rc4x4.org for more information, park rules, waivers and trail maps and descriptions. Post up too if you can't do the 20th and there's a better date for you.

1. TheDarkSide black

Back again because it's an awesome time is the 2021 DEJA Member Appreciation Trail ride. We cover trail fees for the day for all 2021 members. This is typically our biggest trail ride of the year (probably because it's free but I failed economics so who knows) and is usually a weekend of camping, wheeling and shenanigans. Link below to the facebook event but *THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD*. It's too easy for random people to click going on the fb event so this will be the official sign up thread.

When: May 8th 2021 but don't be afraid to come up and camp Friday and Saturday night
    Where: Wheeling at AOAA, camping at Trailhead Campground which is directly attached to AOAA without hitting pavement: trailheadcampground.com/

Need to know name / level of trails

1. TheDarkSide/black

DEJA Calendar 2021

2021 DEJA Event Calendar***
    Some events may not have dates posted as of yet so this calendar will be updated on a regular basis.

-Below are the meetings, rides, and events scheduled as of now for 2021
    -Trail ride dates are flexible. If the group wants to switch dates to increase attendance feel free to post up

TBD Member Post-Holiday dinner

January
    16th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

February
    7th Virtual Polar Bear Plunge - Lewes DE
    13th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

March
    13th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

April
    10th Club Ride @ Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area
    TBA Rausch Creek Club Comp

May
    8th Member Appreciation Ride @ Anthracite

June
    5th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek (Sunday ride)
    11th-13th Bantam Heritage Jeep Festival http://www.bantamjeepfestival.com
    TBA Delaware Mud Run
    25th-27th Big Dogs Spring Fling Gore, VA

July
    3rd DEJA Surf Fishing Tournament
    17th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    24th-25th PA All Breeds Jeep Show in York, PA

August
    13th-15th Topless For TaTa's wheeling event @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    14th DEJA Beach Corn Hole Tournament
    28th Club Ride @ Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

September
    TBA DNREC Beach Clean Up http://dnrec.delaware.gov/coastal-cleanup/
    18th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    10th-12th Big Dogs Main Jambo Winchester VA

October
    23rd- Club ride @ Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

November
    27th Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

December
    TBA Jeeps For Joy Annual Wish List Drive

Our official club trail ride for the month of November 2020 will be on Saturday the 28th at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.rc4x4.org Open to all levels, members and non-members. Sign up now and say what trails you want to do: Green, Blue, Black, or Red. Go to rc4x4.org for more information, park rules, waivers and trail maps and descriptions. Post up too if you can't do the 28th and there's a better date for you.

1. TheDarkSide black

1. TheDarkSide/black fri/sat local cabin stay
    2. Erock / blue and black. maybe camping
    3. Down Hill Roller
    4. Buster Stewart
    5. Stomper
    6. Joelove - green\blue
    7. Mark Skillen Blue's maybe blacks
    8. Astape- camping fri and sat nighf in the pete
    9. MattBrandner1 green/blue Fri/Sat local cabin stay

Back again because it's an awesome time is the 2020 DEJA Member Appreciation Trail ride. We cover trail fees for the day for all 2020 members. This is typically our biggest trail ride of the year (probably because it's free but I failed economics so who knows) and is usually a weekend of camping, wheeling and shenanigans. Link below to the facebook event but *THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD*. It's too easy for random people to click going on the fb event so this will be the official sign up thread.

When: Oct 24th 2020 but don't be afraid to come up and camp Friday and Saturday night
    Where: Wheeling at AOAA, camping at Trailhead Campground which is directly attached to AOAA without hitting pavement: trailheadcampground.com/

Need to know name / level of trails

1. TheDarkSide/black

We would be happy to have you along, see you there

1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do

2.mattbrandner1 green/blue

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen green-black

6. Buster Stewart green/blue ?

7. Down Hill Roller. Green blue?

8.kyle Sam's green/blue

9.meeper black/red

10. Msalem77 green

Alright guys, we have a couple others that have not added to the list. We are up to 11 Jeeps. That's a lot for a single group. Anyone looking to do green blue that would be willing to lead a group, we could use it?

I'm thinking it would be best to split up into 2 groups
    Blue/black nothing crazy

Green/blue mild ride

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen green-black

6. Buster Stewart green/blue ?

7. Down Hill Roller. Green blue?

8.kyle Sam's green/blue

9.meeper black/red

We will be meeting in the parking lot of AOAA at 830am, ready to hit the trails by 900am. Myself and some of the group have reserved hotel rooms at the Days Inn, in Lebanon for Friday night. Will be leaving the hotel around 745am Saturday morning.

Kyle Sams
    As far as radios go we usually stick to using a CB however not a 100% requirement. We would be happy to have you along.

Meeper I'll be leading a lower group this time around.

We are actually getting a very solid number here, up to 9 signed up. Anyone else interested in possibly leading a group? Could make sense to break up into two smaller groups.

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

Looks like this is going to be a great ride for the lower trail levels. If you have been on the fence about going wheeling, this is the trip.

Who else? Let's make this a great ride, hoping to see some faces I haven't seen on the trail in a while, and new ones!

The official DeJA club trail ride for August is scheduled for the 29th at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Coal Township, PA (near Shamokin). Go to AOAA for information on park rules, cost, waivers and other info. We'll meet at the parking lot at 8:30 and hit the trails at 9:00. Sign up now if you're going!

Not only do we love our Jeeps, we love all Jeeps. Come meet us at the Wawa in Camden, 200 east st. At 10AM Grab a coffee and talk Jeeps, what better way to start your day. Hope to see you there!