Posts by meeper

Turtle, i had the Super 35 on 33s and snapped the detroit within 150 miles, mayb i got a bad batch or possibly bad pro installation was done, oh well...

Being as i was a victum of the awsome Super 35 kit i would say do not purchase it. Can you say polishing a turd. Get a cherokee 44 or 8.8. You can get a brand new 8.8 with discs, 4.10s and track lock from OK4wd.com for $1200.00, i personally went to 44 in my TJ.

http://www.ok4wd.com/product.asp?id=547

[quote="MellowYellow"]is the wobble in the steering or through the body??

if you are pushing in the clutch and it is going away it is not a driveline (driveshaft, transfercase, rear) issue. shafts are still spinning....[/quote

Not true, if you press in the clutch there is no more stress on the driveshaft and vibes will stop,

Chim Chum do you have an SYE on that 4" lift?

Also i found if mud gets stuck on the inside of the rim it can really throw the tires off balance, happened to me before and i couldnt figure it out.

Also, check your controll arm bushings, i replaced mine and the death woble went away, then i went long arm and it completely disapeered.

Quote from "turtle"

Lots of fluff are included with those kits, not to mention the use a stock grand cherokee front track-bar with the kits :shrug: If I was dropping that king of dime on a kit I would want something a little sturdier than a stock track-bar. The kits are just way way way overengineered

I totally agree, at least they could have engineered a rear 4 or 3 link setup, track bars are the devel.

Quote from "Elff"

Here's to hoping it dies down real soon.

Anyone see any similarities to the recent weather with the movie
    The day after tommorrow

Kind of eerie

Wow, never thought of that, kind of scary really

Quote from "clendaniel"

"Took the restrictor plate off to let the ol' red dragon breathe a little...but let's keep that on the down low, she's not quite street legal..." :laughing:

Old school right??

Have motor and nv3550 from 02 XJ going in to 90 2.5. Know we need the 4.0 wrangler motor mounts and frame mounts. Question is anyone done this before or have a link, need to know how far forward to move the new frame mounts for the 4.0 engine. i also have 01 computer and engine wiring harness, any wiring diagrams would help also,

I get consistent 15-16 mpg with 35s and 4.56s, 5 speed. 99 TJ,
    66mm TB(helped the most for power), K&N FIPK, Borla Header, Dynomax muffler, Electric fan(helped the most for mpg), Accel 8mm wires, Firepower cap and rotor(the nice brass terminals), Bosh Platinums(just regular ones) think thats it

We carry that at Quadratec and i personally dont trust a module that you have to hard wire in to your jeep. I would get a Hesco 62mm TB and K&N FIPK if you are looking for some power. the chips and modules dont do much in jeeps ive found.

Quote from "Mudjocky"

[size=18px][/size][size=24px][/size]

BullShit!!! :soapbox: There was no way in hell to spot up that hill. The only way to do it would be the way Aaron did it. There is now way that I could have kept him from hitting the brake and flipping backwards so I dont see how exactly you would have kept him from flipping? :shrug:

"There is now way that I...." :doh:

Woa, ive got the best cobra has to offer. Its not the harley one though, one step down... NW ST WX all that stuff....