Posts by meeper

my buddy Black Rubi runs the Radial version on the street and loves them in the rain, they are siped awsomely.

Heres the easiest way. Jack up the unibody take off tires so axle will drop completely, then disconnect track bar, sway bar links, and shocks, the coils should fall right out, may have to push on the axle to get it down a little, would be easier if aftermartket lower control arms are on that are not square.[/code]

Heres the easiest way. Jack up the unibody take off tires so axle will drop completely, then disconnect track bar, sway bar links, and shocks, the coils should fall right out, may have to push on the axle to get it down a little, would be easier if aftermartket lower control arms are on that are not square.[/code]

The on off key thing only works with 97 model years. You need to hold the Trip odometer button in and then turn the key to on position(still holding the button in) then let off and the quages will cycle and a code will run accross the digital readout. Another thing to do is unplug your battery and then touch the pos and neg wires from the jeep together to clear the light. Did it on mine had no problems at all. The light comes on for somethings stupid and just never goes off. Damn computers.

This kit is the most economical solution to lifting your Wrangler. The budget boost will provide enough lift to run a 31x10.50 tire. The budget boost will provide two inches of lift when combined with factory rubber insulators (1.5" without). Fits all Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited. Part# BB1T

I find that my front left tire is locking up and when i brake, jeep pulls to right fairly bad. Any ideas what the problem could be, i think the caliper is bad?????

My jeep only blows in the bottom and defroster vents no matter where i put the knob. Sometimes if im lucky it comes out on the top of the dash when i use that function on the knob. I found out that its the flap in the bottom of the air box that is broken. You used to be able to by the flap for like $1 but now its no longer available from what i hear. They say a whole new box is needed at like few hundreds of dollars. Not to mention you gota take your whole dash out to replace it. So needless to say mine is still broke. :folded:

When you installed the body lift did you use the T-Case shifter bracket that is included. Also if you have a motor mount lift and T-case drop together its not necessary nor good. Take the t-case drop out and install the shifter bracket you should be fine.

The Electric Fans are meant to run when the jeep is off untill the Radiator is cooled down a little. I have a wire running to the positive side on the AC unit(so it comes on and stays on when the AC is running). Then grounded, master power and a turn on lead with a switch on it. I generally leave the switch constantly on so it cycles after the jeep is off. If you have it set right then the fan should cycle no more than 3 times according to the Flexalite 2 fan i have on my TJ.