Posts by BetterInTheSand

MalwareBytes is really good. My college tech department uses that as a starting place when fixing students computers. If you still have trouble with the internet after running it then delete your internet explorer or firefox or whatever server you use and download it from another computer and reinstall it on the computer where you deleted it from. I had a virus and did that and it works just fine now.

I'm heading home from college this weekend to do a little surf fishing with some friends. Just wondering if anyone has heard of anything being caught other then a good buzz. Probably going to be heading to 3rs or Herring point.

Apon cleaning up some storage where I keep my jeep stuff I found the power lock, keyless entry, remote start and alarm system I bought about a year ago and have yet to have installed. If anyone would be able to help me out with the installation that would be cool or even direct me in the direction of someone who could. I had someone who was going to install it near philly and made an appointment but the place seemed a bit shady and now the phone is disconnected. I dont even know where to begin with the install ao any help would be great.

I recently put a Safari Rook Rack on my cherokee this summer and was looking to put a few lights across the front as well as the back. I was wondering what kind of lights everyone had on here and was looking for some input on what ones to pick up as far as size and brightness and from where. I am also looking to put a set of fog lights on a brush guard i picked up a few months back and was wondering what would be my best option. I would like to use the fog lights as another set of driving lights since my current headlights are the greatest. Thanks for any help.

Figured everyone would get a kick out of this. Went out in PA tonight for a halloween party. With the nasty rainy weather all week the ground is obviously soaked. As I'm leaving to head home had to spend an hour manuvuering around cars and pulling people out. Pulled out 5 people total, 2 Honda Civics and a Mustang but the best part was pulling out a 4wheel drive Explorer and a 4X4 Chevy 1500. Drove right into the field and hooked up to all of them in 2 wheel drive with no problems. Who knew a Cherokee on 33's would be pulling our Chevys and Fords.

I found a jeep brush guard being sold for $75. It looks like its in good shape. Just need to fabricate a bracket to mount it to my cherokee. Good deal or is it gonna be to hard to fabricate a bracket?