Posts by Jump150

Bill, Aaron hasnt reconnected the exhaust after having to remove it to work on engine mounts and such, but dont worry the exhaust will still be exiting out the turn signal holes.

And Ian you better call and complain, you dont want Aaron to finish before you!

Overall it was a good day of wheelin. Don did his job by putting me in a position to break something again, this time it was just the fender flare a little dent and some paint missing. aside from that no one broke anything so it was a good day. Thanks Randy for leading the group! Thanks Stafford for making crave chicken wings- damn you!

Jeff you need to remember that spotters dont worry about body damage, we actually try to reduce the width of the sheetmetal, it just creates more room for the next obstacle. and Ian as I bumped Jeff's hardtop into the tree I thought thats not the way I spotted it last time!!

Now that the JK has moved onto its new owner my garage is looking pretty empty. I have started looking for a TJ that needs to be streetable. It needs to have a 6cylinder, or possibly a 4cyl(would need to be REALLY nice). Beyond that all the other options are negotiable. Of course I would like long arms, ARB’s and 60’s on at least 37’s for under $10k but something tells me that’s not what’s going to happen. Tell me of any that you know of for sale.or any that could ‘liberated’ from their lack of use. (BlueJ that’s you…haha..good luck finding that gremlin)

Don
    “I don’t have to pay to fix it, so sure try it!”

I I have a 2007 JK unlimited 4 Door 6 speed available for sale or trade. I bought it for my wife for her to drive on nice days and for me to have a chance to play and drive with as well. I think I saw her drive it a total of 5 times this past summer. I personally have always liked the LJ Unlimiteds and since she isn’t driving this one, I am going to get the one I like, so I could be persuaded to trade for an LJ or even possibly a TJ. It has 39,000 miles on it and rides and drives great. Feel free to ask any questions . I have the title in hand in my name, so no Liens or any other issues.
    2007 JK unlimited 4 Door 6 speed -------------------$22,000 or best offer---------------------
    Hard and Soft Top
    Power windows and Locks (all the Sahara Options
    Rusty’s 3.25” lift with Rancho Shocks
    35” Goodyear Extreme AT’s on American Eagle Alloy wheels, and matching spare
    Rear Dana 44 4.88 gears with new brakes
    Front Dana 30 4.88 gears, Evo gussets and axle tube sleeves, (Dana 30 Lockright not installed yet is available)
    Adjustable track bars front and rear
    Fab Four Rear Bumper/tire carrier
    Fab Four Front Bumper (new lights and housings this summer)
    Warn 9000XDi winch
    Skid Row engine/tranny skid
    Evap Skid
    Sway bar disconnects
    PIAA fog Lights
    Jeep floor mats
    Jeep entry guards
    Jeep tube steps painted to match body
    Painted body color mirror movers
    Sahara flares matching Red Rock (available)

I have a few videos but I need to figure out to edit out the cameraman first but heres a couple to keep you busy
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

haha, its been a while since I saw Aarons rig with working brake lights. and so he lifted the tire a little bit keep driving it will come back down..(one way or another)

Aaron is right. It will either be a SuperChip or something similar. I have one on my truck and I have been happy with it. But I'll research the JK boards to see which one people like the best.