Posts by jeffsjk

I agree with keith, castor will not cause dw. To much of negative or positive tow can cause dw. Are you maye thinking of toe but calling it castor? Think of it this way, castor is the rotation of the tires forward or rearward off the center axis think of casting a fishing line. Toe in or out- stand in front of the jeep you will notice the tires pointing in or out. They should be pointing slightly inward. Hope that helps some.

Pm Aaron for the install. My jku has a 3 inch lift and I want bigger for the added clearance. I plan on having Aaron do a long arm kit one of these days. Do your research before you decide on he lift kit, everyone has their own opinion as to what is the best.

Awesome thanks, great to hear. If anybody lives in Newark or Wilmington and is going up Sat morning (vs Friday night) it would be great if I could follow you up. If not, if somebody could let me know the quickest route to RC that everybody takes that would be fine also.

Looks like you all meet at the "main entrance" at 8:30am?

I'm in Newark. We will be leaving around 5:45-6am we will make a stop in Lancaster to meet up with my buddy Kyle then head up from there. You are more than welcome to head up with us.

Welcome Joe. There is always a group for everyone, thats what I love about this club. Almost all of the trails at RC have a bypass, we have to run greens to get to any of the blue/blacks what have you. There are some awsome trail guides in this group, you should be fine doing blues with what you have and if you need a spotter I'm sure there will be one in the group.

if your gona go out, go out with a bang. and nuclear is my style, no appoligies ha ha ha ha ha!

You live up to your name, no questions there. You were our entertainment for the day for sure. Now hack off the ends of that front bumper and buy some armor and a new clutch. LOL. Had a blast watching you, you have heart man.

:roflmao: I forgot about that, the day didn't even start and he jacked his jeep up. He has to come on the 26th, I'll need another good laugh to burn off some food from turkey day. I think he might need a new clutch prior to the next run. Did he have a yard sale on the way home?

WOW is all I have to say. So we had a couple first timers with us today erocks buddy did really well fo his first time out, Wayne's cousin that's another story. So we tell Wayne's cousin easy on he gas, he floors it and rips his license plate holder off, bends his tie rod, smashes his ruining boards on side nailed he body and the rear bumper was hanging off. Wayne and laughed so hard I think I sprinkled in my pants. I also learned that saying watermelon doesn't make me feel any better. We had an awesome day of wheeling time check over the short bus and get it ready for the 26th ride. :beer: