Posts by Gren71

you might want to call the base auto hobby shop, they do not let you do a lot of major things to vehicles now. :bang:

Life got in the way so i haven't gotten around to it yet. But I certainly will call first! Actually good to know because i was planning to take my buddy there to put his space lift on

1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    27. whypave (David Smiley)
    28. JeepSahara

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE: astape
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10
    5. JeepSahara

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford
    5. Willf650- provided girlfriend isn't coming

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide
    7. Gren71 & my friend will both be in this group

Ill be heading up in the morning Saturday, before I do is it against any rules to throw my phone # in here? Since ive barely gotten to meet most of you Id like to be able to have a point of contact on the grounds there to meet up with so I don't get lost :doh:

After farting around the web some more ive found LOT of conflicting stories about regearing from my 3.21 with the 35's.

So ill put it to you all..the knowledge base I actually trust...is it necessary to regear from 3.21 or can I stick with what I have and just spend the $300 or so on a tuner to change my shift points or what ever. This is all new to me...as it is with most jeep things. :doh:

additionally...what would I need to "re gear" from what ive seen it doesn't seem that expensive... which leads me to believe im not looking at the right equipment.

I was excited when I thought I could just do the gear. But then realized I need to get the programmer...I was also very disappointed :-/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've farted around other forums, and searched here, and there seems to be a lack of info on tuners. :-/

I'm departing between a tuner (for added performance) or a simple programmer to reset my speedo for my new 35's...the programmers are around $170 or so....and the tuners are in the $300's. Either way it's a large purchase.

Does any one have any insight or suggestions before I just start experimenting!?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey folks

Im considering adding the 1in daystar body lift kit to my jeep. I already have a 2.5in AEV spring lift in place.

I searched the forum and it looks like most info is from TJ's. So my question is has any one done one on a JKU and does it cause more problems than it fixes?

Some of the other threads talked about broken hoses and added engine vibration...so im just curious before i either buy one or end up with .75in spacers.

Cheers!

Also...if its easy ill be looking for a friend to help install probably next week ;)