Posts by haugwild

looks pretty simple, just some tubing & angle , make it yourself.if you need help bending the ends I have a bender. then you have the satisfaction of saying you built it yourself.

take out the upper bolt to your track bar, pull the bar down out of the way. stick the bolt back in the bracket, wiggle it,it should be fairly tight . if it moves around a lot there is part of your problem. do the same for the lower end.also check the ends of the track bar. anything that's loose adds to the problem

I run the consession stands for the HS football games, our home opener is fryday Sept 13 so I hafta be there but the game should be over by 9:30-10:00. hopefully I'll have everything packed & can leave soon after. should be there early Sat morning.

made it home from tatas with all parts still on the jeep(bailing wire & duck tape count no matter what anybody says). had a great time, Randy did an excelant job picking trails & guiding us through the tough spots (sorry you broke that u joint glad you got it fixed) just enough mud & water and a lot of technical trails.and it felt like we had the place to ourselves ,on a regular weekend you run into other groups all day long, other than the tatas trail we didn't realy run into any other groups. GREAT JOB RANDY! :mrgreen:

i'm in the process of lining mine now , i'm using U-Pol raptor-tintable liner(just got it today from my cousin) 4 750 ml containers hardner & a quart of paint to match my color was $187. i'm gona mix in HY-TECH insulating ceramic additive to help reduce engine & trany heat. total is still under $200. the other day I started to remove the caulk like from the floor of the jeep, for anyone going to do this, the first section I did dry, it took several hours & I still had about a 1/16" layer. I tried sanding with 36 grit paper, the stuff just didn't want to come off. Today I tackled the other 3 sections in less than 3 hrs. How you may ask did he do 3 times as much in less time? like WileyCoyoty super genius I tried every crazy thing I could think of , but what finally worked was water ,the drivers side hade rain water from Thursdays rain on it & when I took a scraper to it it came up much easier so I put water on the other sections & let it soak while I finished the front drivers. After I got the bulk up I kept spraying water to keep it wet & it came off much easier than dry. I even wet down the first spot & let it soak & it came right up. I used a tear drop shaped scraper to get in the tight places & an 1 1/2" hyde scraper for the flat spots

I just replaced my stock t case with a 4 to 1 ratio the stock one is sitting under my work bench. it's out of a 2010 jku sport & has 26,000 miles on it. if you want it & puck it up i'll let you have it for $500 , i'm in bucks county Pa. I also have a front drive shaft & a lot front end farts all stock with about 4000 miles on them. I also have 5 stock tires on 17"rims same miles

Aden makes asset called Grabit for small applications , you can put them in a screwgun. they have two sides, one reams out the bolt the other is the easy out. I use them all the time, they back out 3"deck screws easily

these are nice, clean looking. i should be able to get them from the dealer? i was told multiable times the lower panel of the center concil is a bad place to put switches with a stick & i not keen on the piller.

has enyone put switches in the switch bar of their jk wrangler? there is a circutboard for the traction controle that spans the entire bar, i'm terrable with electrical & dont know if i can fit the switches for the e-lockers in there.if i cant put them there , were has anyone else put them?