Posts by Aries

I didn't get as much done on the 8 this weekend as I would of liked, I had to work on my daily ride and the heat was a bit much at times. I did manage to: Pulled the old engine, Worked out most of the wiring, Removed the battery tray and the heater box for blower motor upgrade and heater core replacement.

Next I'll need to work on the firewall, clean up the surface rust and get it painted. I still don't know how I'm gonna do the brakes :shrug: I definitely need to get under the hood organized asap for the new engine install and the dual battery setup

OK the time has come for me to make this happen! Long story short the Scrambler has been in storage since "95"

I've been collecting an assortment of parts and new mods over the last 3 years so it's time to bang this out. I spent some time today preparing to pull the SBC/350 out and started taking care of the wiring. Even went on the net today and ordered a number of small parts, It's these small parts that always nickel and dime the project but are always the most important.

This is the original passenger seat (but will fit drivers side) out of my CJ8 asking $25. No seat tracks
    the seat has some minor cracks in the cord around the outside and needs a good cleaning but other then that it's in good condition. Pick up in Lewes DE. or I can meet up with buyer in my travels through-out Delaware