Posts by cj8

is DEJA helping and/or running the Rousch Creek Club Comp in/for April?
    Can we discuss in the January?

1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    9. Kuntryboy816 +1 adult, maybe 2 kids (?)
    10.ForMud
    11. Spedly +1 adult and 1 child
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest
    22. Hagar the Horrible
    23. JKGirl
    24. 2000sahara
    25. Jcab
    26. Chief57 + 2
    27. Sandtostand
    28. 03wranglertjgf
    29. Astape
    30. TheDarkSide
    31. skeets682
    32.Blkrubi
    33. jpfan
    34.dkirkley
    35. cj8 + 1

I have an exhaust gas analyzer, if you need. We can get together a week night or weekend. Not this weekend or Saturday of next (sorry).

I didn't notice that anyone said this earlier...but, this happened in the Pine Barrons. Not only per his article but, I was there.
    ...and don't give me " the kilroy was here " picture!

I believe they are referring to the mythical character from "Popeye". Didn't that Jeep mess things up when he / it visited from the 4th dimension?

Lost & Found... who left a chair at the campfire? I picked it up when I left RC. Fun fact, they turn off the air compressor after the park closes... :D

I did. :doh: Evidently, you did not get my text. :shrug: Was / Wasn't there a "scroll" in one of the cup holders?
    Thanks for picking it up (if it's mine). :up:

Trail report for Tom (sorry, I don't remember your board name) and I.

We starting by following Stafford and his crew. But, when SlowPoke broke down and we were at the end to the pack there was another gentleman (Dave) who had busted his leaf spring center pin. So Tom and I took Dave back to the Pavilion. (He had run his jeep in the club comp the day before).

From there Tom and I headed out with me leading. I was trying to decide if I want to find the group or run our own course... Suffice to say, we ran our own course.

From the pavilion we took B to C to Pole Line to 1b to 2, saw a major stuck in the Mud Pit, and continue on 2 to crawler ridge. Took D to E to the South property. Took 25 to S to 22 to Lunch spot (is lunch spot an obstacle or a place to eat, we did not check it out). Followed the rest of S around and somewhere went through the Bowl. Continued to Lake Christy, nice viewing...nothing else. Then to Quarry. We were going to go down but, there was a crowd doing nothing but blocking the trail near the bottom. So we turned around and continued heading to the end of S and the boundary. We did the first half of Camel Back (someday, I'll walk the second half before trying it) and then went for the first half of Snake Bite. About 200 yard before exiting Snake Bite, Tom broke a bead on this front passenger tire while leaning passenger direction. You couldn't ask for a more perfect fix than what we went through. Lugs loosened, jacking up the vehicle to level it and it started to slid, from the drive side tire being on a rock. Stopped, ratchet strap to a tree and continued. Replaced with spare and were done in what seemed a half hour or less...back on the trail. Took E to a short cut to the West Property. Went down the Power Line and saw they 101 group giving a demonstration. Took Power Line to the bottom to 11 (now I loose track) to 11b? to H to J - H intersection. (Now I'm back on track) - Take the other 11 to 12 to J to the other 11 again to the intersection with a different 11 to 19a to 19c to 11 to 23 to 11b to H (or a loggers trail) to Tower Road to Pole Line to A to K to 3U to the parking lot and then the air hoses. Had my own air hose so, there was a hook up and we used it. I suppose we started around 10 and quit around 3, no lunch stop, just stops after each blue trail or semi-rough greens.

As you may know me...vvvvveeeerrrrryyyy ssssllllooooowwwww on the rocks. Tom seemed to be fine with that and we had a respectable distance between vehicles while doing the obstacles (rocks).

GREAT DAY :) :) :)

1. Stafford - gametime decision on camping or hotel based on weather
    2. Whatevah - likely camping both Friday and Saturday nights
    3. Slowpoke - Sunday - Blues and Blacks
    4. Sandtostand - camping - I will take a 101 group (maiden voyage, excited to get jeep on the trail since long arm install)
    5. Kuntryboy816 - tentative due to a few minor issues
    6. JKGray10 - Watching comp - Sunday Hard stuff if jeep is ready.
    7. Erager84 - mild trails, booked hotel room (2 queens) for Saturday night if anyone wants to split it
    8. Knoxrents - Hard stuff
    9. Lisel - (Tentative) - Easy Stuff
    10. Astape - hard stuff
    11. JMack - camping, I may have a new guy with me so I may stick to the 101 group
    12. Tonka- camping, hard stuff Sunday.
    13. cj8 - camping Friday & Saturday, Blue