Posts by hzryr61

Had a BLAST.!!. Sorry if I held up the group.
    After Hayley (my daughter) had her outbreak of tears & anguish on the turnpike :sniffle: , she had a good time :rollsmile: . The trails were nice, but they definitely had their moments! By the way,, nice smell. :crazy:

The pictures turned out pretty good, I showed all my 'non-jeep' co-workers (they still didn't understand <lol>).

Thanks to Andrew for the trail badge :up: .

It was great to meet everyone, I hope everyone's made it home safely.

kevin

Any room for one more;..??.. I' love to go, but my 95 YJ is bone srock. I migh be getting bigger wheeks/tires soon. The wife $ kid coild think of many other thingds to do, but they always end up having hun.!!.

If you still have room PM ME* :peace: Ill moniter the form too.

I you need some cash to cover expeces let me know.
    I'm also willing to get soom people orgonized
    (I livr in PA near 422. 202, and, 67.
    what ever you need.

kevin
    hryry61&yahoo.com

Quote from "Slimer"

I don't think it would be worth it. I'd bet that it isn't just the seat that is making adults uncomfortable. The lack of foot and leg room, as well as the narrow rear section, also attribute to the uncomfortableness.

The rear seat area is definitely not made for comfort. But people seem to mention the low seat back. I even had people complain of back pain..

I guess if there was an easy fix, I'd have found it by now.

kjb

Does anyone know of a high back rear seat that will fit in a 95 YJ? I have had adults in the back seat, and the short back is really uncomfortable. :sniffle:

I was thinking of retro-fitting a seat from a Samurai(??). Maybe even a toyota echo...

Any hints/suggestions will be appreciated. :peace:

kjb

I’m going to have to do some thinking about the lift :hmm: ,,, but 2” doesn’t sound too radical. I’ll check out Old Man Emu. Skid plates sound like a good investment too… So many toys, so little time (and money).

Let Daniel know I’ll give him a few bucks for his time/effort. If he need my address, PM me.

kevin

I everybody,

I had a GREAT time! (after I got used to the sound of the bottom of my Jeep hitting rocks :sniffle: ) Everyone was really nice. Special thanks to BlueJ and BDLSTOY for all the spotting. I’m glad to hear Brian got his trans running right. Did he ever find out what the sound from the front diff. was?

Jeepers - glad to hear you made it out OK. It must have been interesting trying to navigate the trails with a trailer. Oh, and tell Becky that Hayley said, “ :wavey: ”.

ShotrBus - are you going to get a lift kit? I’m trying to decide myself; especially, after seeing Randy breeze over what I barely made thru. I’ll be watching the mail for the DVD of our trip!

Terry, Hayley, and I decided to head back a little early. It was a good decision, we were BEAT. Hayley was so tired, she fell asleep ON THE TRAIL! I don’t know how you guys drove up, back, AND all day thru the park..

Thanks again for the great day!
    kevin (hzryr61)