Posts by JeepsRus

Yeah I checked there before posting here, Im getting the T-case from them but they currently dont have the axle i need, im taking my time gathering the parts so im in no hurry, it also helps with getting the right stuff for the right price. I,m dont my lift and tires first then I'll worry about having the conversion done by next summer.

WTS my 99 TJ because I bought a JKU

Color: black
    Soft top
    2.5L
    100k miles
    Tow package
    31" hankook M/Ts on 15" black rims, Rockwells I think... or something like that
    Still have all original wrangler wheels and tires
    Runs great, only used to tow a small boat and to go surf fishing.

$6300

Hello everyone Just decided to join, been looking through the forums for a while but since I just bought a 2007 JKU X I figured I should join. Also own a 99 4 banger TJ that I intend to sell. Using the JKU for Surf fishing and maybe some trailing if I can find good places for it. Current project is converting the JKU to a 4x4 since the 07 unlimited X came as a 2wd, and since i got it on a deal I can't complain.

Im looking to find several items for my 07 JKU X because im converting it to a 4x4, got the JKU on a deal and converting is quick an easy once parts are found.

Im looking for:

Dana 30 or 44 front axle hopefully with 3.21 gears.
    Tranny to transfer case(241) adapter
    Driveshafts front and back for the swap