Posts by moshjarcus

Does that have a budget boost? Kinda looks like it might.

So when I sold my TJ, I had to separate myself from the Jeep world and I learned nothing about JK's because I knew I would have to buy one the first day that I looked. This is the perfect example of that - I found this one last night by "accident" and the approval was given. I honestly test drove it, made sure nothing was loose underneath, no leaks and made sure it was clean and signed.

It has 270/75/R18's under it......

It's been a long year folks......a long year driving a Mazda and Honda around and no Jeep. :(

[size=78%]We'll I'm back! Today we picked up a 2008 JK Sahara! Picked it up from Price Toyota in New Castle, and they got it on a trade from someone in New Jersey. [/size]

If someone is looking to sell a shotgun, specifically to be stored for self defense please let me know.

Prefer shorter barrels, but I'm open to hear what you got.

Google wallet was release in an APK file friday night with the ability to download google wallet. I downloaded it and it works great!

I was at the Verizon store today looking at it. Very tempting. Let us know how you like it.

So far I'm very impressed. I've been a die hard google-android-chromebook fan for a long time.

I'm NOT impressed with the limitation imposed by verizon to not allow google wallet, and I'd have to root in order to get it. I'll be patient and wait to see if "Isis" does anything.

Today I went to get in my Jeep and pulled the shifter down and it will not engage into drive. It's an automagical. It drove fine just a few minutes prior.

It is in park. I took apart the center console and it appears to be working fine, and I found a black cable that looks like it goes under the dash. It's a little dark out to be searching through stuff, so in the morning I'll attack it.

I have a feeling this might help me? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum…atic-transmission-809933/

Any guidance on where to look would be helpful?

Costco will not put them on your vehicle unless they are the stock size. You'd have to bring the rims to them, they won't put them on lifted Jeeps.

At least thats the policy they had when I worked there.

I put the Jeep up for sale....had a bit of interest in a couple weeks. Had actually a prospective buyer test drive it. He didn't buy it at the time.

I just can't do it. Just a little TLC and it's got no problems. I'll get my act together and get it done. :shrug: I mean I did just drive to OHIO to get an axle. Seriously....what was I thinking?

Thanks to those of you who talked me out of it. :laughing:

Somehow in the install a cam bolt washer (that looks kind of like a G) not installed on the drivers side of the Jeep on the lower control arm.

I'm going to order these --http://www.quadratec.com/products/16315_6504.htm -- but I need to know some info.

Right now if I back up and hit the brake hard you can hear the left front shift a bit and make a little pop. I'm going to guess it's because there is no cam bolt there. If its not this than I imagine the next thing to check is the front lower control arm bushing.

If I need to install this, can I just unscrew the nut that is on the control arm, put in the cam bolt washer and then tighten the nut back up? Or I do I have to worry about re-aligning and such?

Heh, no kidding.

Remember the EMT in the bright yellow coat that walked up first thing and denied you getting you out of your Jeep causing you to get your roof cut off.

That was me.

I left just after the other crews got there. Don't know if you remember my comment about basically apoligizing your hard top was probably gonna have to be cut and I knew they weren't cheap. I tried to convice the FD to not. Guess it didn't work.....

I'll PM you. Heh....