Posts by frosty

Do you need one that is flatter or just shorter? WFO concepts, PSC and Parts Mike (probably others) all sell a flat pitman that isn't drilled so you can make it from 5-7". There is another place that has one you can probably drill shorter than that but the name is escaping me right now.

The Waggy arm is flat but is longer than stock. It will also clock differently on the steering box so you'll have more turns one way and few the other. But does make a good longer pitman arm.

Heating the stocker and pressing it flat can also work depending on what you are after.

Not mine and I know nothing about them, just saw them on a couple of FB groups I'm in. I can ask if they are still available if you are interested or you could join the groups and ask yourself. They might be a bit of a haul from where you are though.

This one is in Carroll Count Jeep Club.

These are on CJC - Jeep Parts for Sale.

Dude local to me has one if you can't find one closer. I can get it to Bridgeville this weekend if it helps. Otherwise it'll be way to far.

If you have no AC then how is your AC compressor grinding?

It could be your fan clutch, idler pulley, alternator, steering pump or water pump I suppose. But with no AC is probably not your AC compressor.

I ran one for a a while. Cheap and relatively easy to do. Used an abrasive wheel in a skill saw. Marked the line with some tape, disconnected the front and rear drive shafts, started the jeep and put it in first and cut away. Biggest issue is making sure to get the hole drilled and tapped in the center. Never had a problem with it.

I found this but the 3165 isn't listed.

3165 isn't listed but the 3265 he has now is. :mrgreen: 24.5" extended and 14.5" compressed.

I was always happy with OME shocks when I ran them and the Jeep was street driven. I think they have one in a length that will work. I've been happy with the Bilsteins on my truck but different application.

Guy on a local board posted these. Probably a bit of a haul and I don't know if they sold yet or not.

[color=rgb(53, 53, 53)][size=2]Who: Joe[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(53, 53, 53)][size=2]Where: Charles Town, WV[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(53, 53, 53)][size=2]Contact: pm/email or call/text 304-279- twenty twenty-one[/size][/color]
    [size=2][color=rgb(53, 53, 53)]5 [/color][color=rgb(53, 53, 53)]H2 wheels, 3 have the centers opened up to fit larger hubs. Currently have 265 something street tires on them, but can pop them off. $300[/color][/size]

I always did a 5 tire rotation when mine was street driven. I rotated them myself which is probably why it was done. Not sure where you went but my guess is that unless you specifically asked them to rotate the spare in, a 4 tire rotation is all you'll get. No idea if its best to do a 4 or 5 tire rotation. I've never rotated the spare in on any other vehicle I've owned that has had a full size spare.

Its a car hauler but wiring is wiring I suppose. I used an extension cord I had sitting around with no end for my wiring. I ran a single line from the junction box to each light and to each axle for the brakes. That way a bad wire only kills a single light and for most there is a spare seeing how its a 3 wire cord. I used the glue filled heat shrink butt connectors at all lights and brakes and ring terminals at the junction box so its easy to pull a wire there if needed. Or add one. I think I also used normal heat shrink over the butt connectors as well but would have to double check.

I used a vehicle side 7 pin connector on the trailer in a box on the tongue. Then made up a trailer plug to trailer plug pig tail. Not that it stops the trailer from being stolen but its unlikely that someone has that pig tail with them and would be running with no lights. Plus its tougher for someone to borrow if I'm not around to give them the pig tail lol

Then I made up a diagram labeling everything with a copy in my truck and a copy in the junction box because I know at some point I'll forget plus the wires are all the same color.