Posts by astape

That's right folks I took first place this weekend in the Stock class. It started out a little rough the first day, but one good run put me in a solid second place. The second day went better for me and worse for my competitors, so I was able to sneak a win out by 3 points.

It was a very difficult weekend as far as the why the courses were laid out. Many of the people on my class did not even finish a single obsticle. I did roll on my side today, but luckily the Jeep was not even damaged. I highly recomend a cage from my sponser at http://www.upnover.com. I recovered from the roll and scored pretty good on the last obsticle to pull out the win.

I'll talk more in detail latter. I need to get some sleep.

Quote from "Icky"

Plus I already bought the very overpriced cap and gown and we already have plans for the day and reservations for dinner at night all set up. On a side note, can you believe for my parents to stay at a hotel for 2 nights, the bill will be almost $400???? Hotels in the area charge way too much and take advantage of graduation weekend :(

I should have had called my parrents. They live up the street from Penn Cater and probably would have rented a room at half the cost. :laughing:

So far it is deffinately me, Don and you. I am picking up a friend, who is just riding, in Norristown, but that will only take 5 minutes because he will be at the Home Depot right off the exit. I don't know yet if Joe L. is able to make it.

Andrew, it looks ike Chris, bmf, is not going so there should be shotgun room if you want it. I should have enough room in the truck.

I guess we can still meet at the Wawa so we can get supplies for the day. I want to get up there by 8:30 at the latest so we should leave the Wawa at 6 am sharp.

Almost all og the stearing stablizers and shocks come out of a Monroe factory. They are about the only manufacturer of shock products left. Companies just spec ot their own requirements and put thieir own stickers on them.

More on topic... It sounds like you had a good day. Unfortunately, mine was not as good. I am not ready for the Sat ride. I am going to have to finish tomorrow.