Posts by dkirkley

Pics of black Mopar grille guard, rear ladder, and overhead console if you have some time please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

31s will fit but will rub the leaf Springs turning fully on stock rims. I think he'll be fine on those cragers tho

Glad you made it back, we put 3 plugs in the big sidewall hole and 1 in the smaller. Happy it worked.

I just realized but I think you left before I got the tire swapped. I ended up giving the guys at RC $40 and they dismounted the plugged tire and swapped the rim to the spare I had up top. The plugged tire is sitting in the back of the jeep waiting for a rim

On second thought, I might have one left. I'll have to go check. What condition are you looking for? If I have still have it, it's not in great condition (some rust), but it's yours if you want it.

No specific condition, just something for the trails

We will have the NE property included. Also, it's the Krawlin for Cops charity event on 5/21 so expect lines in the morning, they will have all 3 windows open. If you don't have a membership please print and fill out the forms on the rc4x4.org site ahead of time. It's inevitable that there will be some other kind of event there and, frankly, I'd rather have it be the Krawling for Cops charity than JK Freaks which we overlapped with last year. Too many double 50" light bars. ;)

Whoever is planning on getting up there early on Friday please lay claim to a bunch of real estate for everyone else.

Are we going to be camping in the same area we did at the 101 trail ride?

Hello I have purchased my first jeep about 6 months ago. 2000 XJ sport. I have learned alot and just finished rebuilding the front end. All new suspension in the front end. I am huge surf fisher and plan to use my jeep mostly for beach driving. I plan in the future doing a lift but since everything under the front end was shot I decided to replace it all first. Looking forward to trials hopefully there at some trail for stock height xjs.

Welcome! You should bring your XJ up to Rausch Creek the 21st so I'm not the only XJ again!