Posts by dkirkley

Hey guys,

Recently took a trip to Salisbury, MD (100 miles away) and back to new castle, DE.

Since I got back I have vibration when idling and accelerating that steadies out once up to speed.

I've done some research that stated it could be tranny mounts, slip joint greasing, u joints, and who knows what else.

I have a 4.5" RC lift with NO SYE installed and 33" Duratracs.

This post is looking for someone to help me out by finding what's causing the problem and even fixing it if it's something done easily enough.

Since I moved here from New Mexico I have 0 tools and no connections to help me get this done myself.

If anyone is kind enough to help out a fellow Jeeper I'd be forever grateful. I am willing to compensate this individual for their time and effort of course with a fair amount of $$$$$ and/or beer

I don't want to take it to an expensive shop or the stealership.

You can reply to this thread, or text/call me at 575-636-3935.

I'm Daniel and I live in the new castle area of DE. I'm willing to drive a ways if you need me to.

THANKS!!! :wavey:

Damn, can I edit my survey. Just found the one thing I would improve. Lol. They look a little old skool to me...j/K. Liking the XJ. Upgrades/mods?

4.5" RC Lift and shocks
    33" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on Cragar soft 8's
    Forgot what brand adjustable track bar
    Hella foglights

That's about all so far

I miss having a 5 speed though that's for sure. My YJ is 2000 miles away until I can go back to the desert and get it.

I figured out how to post pics guys! yay for me. You'd think I'd know this since I'm an IT guy but this forum is a little old school I think. Anyway... Let me know what everyone thinks of my rides? I'm curious of opinions.

I can tell you he wasn't a gentleman. :mrgreen:

Welcome to DEJA and your Jeep looked bad ass. :up: :up:

Oh man I had no idea I was in the presence of royalty! haha. So did yours though! I was like dang that guy's got a lot of equipment lol

I neeeeeed to find out where I can take her off-road though! I've only lived here a couple months. Back in New Mexico I knew anywhere and everywhere but here is a whole different story.

Hey guys I'm Dan.

Found out about this place from a gentleman who told me about it while we were sitting at a stop light. I was in my all black lifted 99 cherokee XJ sport. We were at a light off the 202 as I was driving home from work in West Chester, PA to New Castle, DE.

He was driving a lifted blue JK Wrangler with a bunch of gear sticking out the back on a carrier and a bunch more gear sticking out the front too like coolers fishing poles, etc. Wonder who it was?

Anyway he was like "Hey check out DEJA and i was like whats that?" so he told me. I'm already part of jeepforum.com.

My Jeeps:

1993 YJ 2.5L 4Cyl with 31's. All BLACK
    1999 Cherokee XJ Sport with 33's and 4.5" RC Lift. All BLACK.

So hello everyone i'm new to Delaware! I'd like to post pics for you to see but it won't let me attach anything!