Posts by jmack

Out - Inlaws. :bang:

1. Stafford, prob camping Friday, def Saturday
    2. dkirkley, camping friday/sat, 101/greens/blues
    3. Slowpoke
    4. Hagar The Horrible, Saturday. Greens/ blues?
    5. Kuntryboy816, Camp Fri/Sat - Blues/Greens/101
    6. Shorebird, Green/Blue/Black
    7. Imarammr+1 camping Fri & Sat. Blues/Greens/101/etc............
    8. Daddanelena
    9. altierior
    10. Formud maybe +1 Greens/blues
    11.TheDarkSide + nutrijeeper camping Fri and Sat. Green/blue/purple/black
    12. Jeepfan, camping, greens/blues/101
    13. JMack +1, camping, greens/blues
    14. Flutterby + Diva Child
    15. JKGray10 - Hard stuff - Camping
    16. AEZ - Camping
    17. KnoxRents with family. Hard stuff if I bring one Jeep. Easy stuff if Lisel drives the JK. Not sure yet.
    18. Buster Stewart
    19.astape, hard stuff and camping in the pete im out apperently i have a wedding to go to
    20. whypave - Smiley camping or hotel not sure yet, hard stuff
    21. cj8, green / blues, camping Friday & Saturday
    22. customcreationsllc - Justin, camping or hotel not sure yet, hard stuff.
    23.sandtostand- hard stuff, maybe camping
    24. Stomper-blue /black
    25 Jkranger08- Blue /black
    26. Joe love, guest. Green/blues

I got hit for tires sticking out this week too. But the body lift one is not something I've heard before, what's the max distance that's allowed?

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like the first step is a visual inspection of everything and then start pulling pieces for a more thorough inspection if necessary.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just look through it over the weekend and see if I can see anything obvious.

I've got time while I wait for the new fender flares anyway......

Good luck with yours!

Failed inspection this morning for, among other things, a P0441 code - EVAP Emission Control System Purge Flow Fault. Could this be related to the gas cap? Or is there something else I need to look at?

Last I looked I thought class 1 was allowed two lockers.....I'm not sure my Jeep is even competitive as class 1, but I'm happy to help in any way I can. Been out there the last two years and had fun watching!

Been looking around at a few different ones and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Hobart. Looking at the 140 and 190 models, I'm not worried about need for 230 with the 190 as I'll probably install a dedicated circuit either way.

The Millermatic 210 and the others are nice, especially the ability to switch between available voltages, but I'm probably looking at a budget of around $600 or so. SO even with the Hobart models I'd be searching for a sale or good price. There's always used, but I'm a little hesitant to buy this from an unknown source.

I've never welded before, but I'm looking more and more and getting started with it. I'm wondering if something like this would be worth it as a way to learn a bit and try a few things or if it's better to just go with something with more power?

I'm not looking to do suspension or anything heavy duty, maybe some exhaust hangers, redo part of my cargo rack and a few other minor things. Thinking I could do this to start, then add a stick welder or MIG setup if I get more involved.

Anyone have any thoughts or guidance to offer? What types of welders are others using?

1. Stafford
    2. Whatevah +1 adult
    3. Imarammr +1 adult
    4. Captain II
    5. clendaniel +1 child
    6. jc1121 +1 child
    7. quadna
    8. Icky
    9. Kuntryboy816 +1 adult, maybe 2 kids (?)
    10.ForMud
    11. Spedly +1 adult and 1 child
    12. Keith.eric +1 adult
    13. JKGray10
    14. AEZ
    15. Deadfeat
    16. JBates
    17. KBates
    18. ABates
    19. Flutterby
    20. Woody
    21. Slimer + Guest