Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Quadra Softtops?

JKgray10

Jeep JK leveling Kit

meeper

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

Stomper

2006 Wrangler Unlimited LJ Rubicon for sale

trailride june?

Recent Activities

• JKgray10 -

Replied to the thread Quadra Softtops?.

@meeper Lol sure, as long as you're giving your honest opinion. .....or is it worth the couple hundred extra for the bt?
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Quadra Softtops?.

• JKgray10 -

Posted the thread Quadra Softtops?.

Thread
    Anyone have anything negative or good to say about the Quadra softtops? I was looking at their gen2 sailcloth top for my 2dr JK. Figured I'd see what the peanut gallery has to say.
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread Jeep JK leveling Kit.

AEV 2" spacer kit, it actually levels it and allows for 33" tires
  • RaulAlonso -

Posted the thread Jeep JK leveling Kit.

Thread
    Hello, I just got a 2012 JKU. I love this thing but I hate how the front end sits lower then the back end. Can anyone tell me what the best leveling kit would be?
  • Stomper -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Installed new antennas for the CB in the 2 JK's. Tuned them with the SWR meter and good to go.
  • AMason -

Posted the thread 2006 Wrangler Unlimited LJ Rubicon for sale.

Thread
    I am looking to sell my LJ Rubicon, asking $16,500 6 speed manual 3.5 Rubicon Express lift springs with Clayton short control arms 1" body lift 33x10.5 tires 4.56:1 axle gearing Hard top and Soft Top Currently at 89,000 miles Vehicle history shows one…
  • daddanelena -

Posted the thread trailride june?.

Thread
    Anyone up for trail ride in June? I finally was able to play tennis had to pay I will do any trails except red :]
  • MrJoop -

Liked Bee’s post in the thread XJ Driver’s Side Factory Grab Handle.

Like (Post)
    For some reason these jeeps don’t come factory with a driver’s side grab handle when there’s one on all the other doors. It’s a simple mod that I’ve been meaning to do for a while and finally got around to! I’d never used a dremel before so…