Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

** 2019 Membership page is open! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Myrtle Beach

sandtostand

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

altierior

You Tuber "American Jeeper" using too much skinny pedal

meeper

YJ

astape

What to do when your bolts are melted?

WILLYN

Recent Activities

• sandtostand -

Replied to the thread Myrtle Beach.

you will not be able to bike from Myrtle Beach to this place but the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk is about 1/2 hour south on business 17, Lots of restaurant's and a small island with goats on it, Just to the south of the Marsh Walk is Huntingdon Beach…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from deadfeat: “That CJ is way too too nice and clean to be hitting the trails. ” Thanks, John! But I think he's talking about the red one--mine is way too beat and ugly for anything but trails! ” Oh, yeah, you are…
  • meeper -

Replied to the thread You Tuber "American Jeeper" using too much skinny pedal.

Quote from Stafford: “The guy in the video below nailed my thoughts. Though he did it in a rambling, longer than necessary way. Short version, buying a Rubicon, setting up a Youtube channel, bolting a tent and some stickers on it doesn't make you an…
  • Slowpoke -

Quote from deadfeat: “That CJ is way too too nice and clean to be hitting the trails. ” Thanks, John! But I think he's talking about the red one--mine is way too beat and ugly for anything but trails!
  • altierior -

Quote from deadfeat: “That CJ is way too too nice and clean to be hitting the trails. ” And yet he wheels it more than anyone in the club. :thumbsup: Even more than me! :thumbup:
  • deadfeat -

Quote from altierior: “Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Stafford: “@Slowpoke I don't know if it's still up but someone had brand new chromo shafts for a 30 in the pa/md/nj/de Jeep classifies group for $200 the other day. I have chromo shafts and a spare…
  • astape -

Replied to the thread YJ.

i drove mine back and forth several times a year to south fl when i was in school. Deff a young mans drive because i think i went into kidney failure after each trip.:)
  • altierior -

Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Stafford: “@Slowpoke I don't know if it's still up but someone had brand new chromo shafts for a 30 in the pa/md/nj/de Jeep classifies group for $200 the other day. I have chromo shafts and a spare stock set but almost…
  • Slowpoke -

Replied to the thread YJ.

The white one across the street looks pretty good too!
  • deadfeat -

Posted the thread Myrtle Beach.

Thread
    We are preparing for a beach front week at Myrtle Beach. Any must go/ must see places? We will be on bikes alot. Thanks Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk