Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

** 2019 Membership page is open! Existing members- discount for early renewal! **

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned **2019 Member Appreciation Party Signups**

Kuntryboy816

Newb

Kuntryboy816

Jeep JT pickup info

whatevah

Jeep TJ TJKini in Green for a TJ

2004 Wrangler TJ Sport

Recent Activities

• Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread **2019 Member Appreciation Party Signups**.

1. Captain II 2. Stafford +1 3. Captain 4. Esoom 5. MrJoop +1 6. Whatevah +1 7. Astspe + 1 8. Slimer's 9. KitKat (Slimer's wife) 10. Brian & Kelly Frank (maybe kiddos but hoping to make alternate arrangements) 11. Shorebird 12. Imarammr 13. Kimber 14.…
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread Newb.

Welcome to the forum! Post up a pic of your Jeep!!
  • smithja2 -

Wrote a comment on Slowpoke’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "Do you or anyone you mThanks for anay know have a suggestion on where would be a good shop to take it to? Thanks fro your attention."

Sorry. Really got to read these posts before I send. I meant Do you know, or anyone you might know, have a suggestion…
  • smithja2 -

Wrote a comment on Slowpoke’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Slowpoke. I am a newb here and I am looking for some advice. I have a 2003 TJ. I am swapping out the Dana 35 that was in it for a G2 Core 44 Dana. I have found out that my Jeep has a 3 link setup in the rear. I need to find a shop that can take the 4…
  • altierior -

Replied to the thread Newb.

• bluewaves84 -

Posted the thread Newb.

Thread
    Tyler, here. My daily driver is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread Jeep JT pickup info.

The Build & Price tool has the Gladiator! Sadly, no prices... but the option lists and specs are there. jeep.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo Of note for me, the turning radius is 44.5' compared with 34.5' for a 2-door JL and 40.8' for a 4-door JLU. Not as…
  • cj7taz -

Posted the thread Jeep TJ TJKini in Green for a TJ.

Thread
    This is brand new and never been used.. Asking $50 bucks plus shipping if you want me to ship it. The TJKini is our version of the classic Jeep Kini Top and it is the top choice for Jeep owners world-wide who are looking for a one-piece Kini only top…
  • cj7taz -

Posted the thread 2004 Wrangler TJ Sport.

Thread
    I have a nicely built TJ with no frame rot at all. 129k miles runs great. Asking $9800 or Best reasonable offer 3.5" rubicon express lift 33" Goodyear mt/r tires Pro comp black aluminum wheels Best top rear tire carrier 6 cyl5 speed Dana 44 rear…